Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters hate Gennady Golovkin so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    He's 164 right now.

30 day weights: GGG 165 Brook 176

http://www.boxingscene.com/30-day-we...ok-176--107581

Be honest with us, Isaac. Why do you hate Gennady?
    He won't answer. He is a flo mo who is on wards jock now. Full of hate and ignorance. GGG is blatantly ducked by the top dogs in his division yet dumb azzes like Isaac will sh it on GGG instead of the poosies ducking him

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Maybe because he's hyped up as a top 5 P4P and he has the weakest resume of any top 5 P4P fighter ever?

Maybe because people are claiming he's an ATG and he has the weakest resume of any ATG ever?

Maybe because he's an hypocrite?

Maybe because he makes claims and doesn't back them up?

Maybe because the majority of his fans are fucking ******ed casuals and ex pac turds?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Because he isnt black.

Shht. Ward is barely half black. his daddy was a white boy.

GGG should offer his opponents special contracts. 75% if they win. If they lose they get 25% or a flat rate.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          for me its the hype that follows him. i want every boxer to do well and prove themselves in the ring. the sport can never have too many legit bad asses.

if you ask any boxer, theyd all say they will beat the other guys ass. unfortunately, 9 out of 10, someones gotta lose.

also, this moving around shlt. i dont like it when a guy makes demands he himself wouldnt do.
          What hype? Jacobs saying he is the best of his generation? Saunders saying he and Eubank jr would be beaten by Golovkin on the same night? Martinez saying GGG is off the charts and better than Canelo? I think you got the facts wrong.

Also what are the demands he's making? There's no such things, he never demanded anything.

Comment

Maybe because he's hyped up as a top 5 P4P and he has the weakest resume of any top 5 P4P fighter ever?

Maybe because people are claiming he's an ATG and he has the weakest resume of any ATG ever?

Maybe because he's an hypocrite?

Maybe because he makes claims and doesn't back them up?

Maybe because the majority of his fans are fucking ******ed casuals and ex pac turds?
            Yeah right, he's hyped. No top MW wanting to fight him is just a coincidence right?

I repeat:

What hype? Jacobs saying he is the best of his generation? Saunders saying he and Eubank jr would be beaten by Golovkin on the same night? Martinez saying GGG is off the charts and better than Canelo? I think you got the facts wrong.

Now go and group together with the low IQ fl0mos like aboutfknarse and therealpuss1list to come up with some 154-168 quote. That's all you have, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Yeah right, he's hyped. No top MW wanting to fight him is just a coincidence right?

I repeat:

Name a fighter that was considered top 5 P4P with a weaker resume.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Also what are the demands he's making? There's no such things, he never demanded anything.
                as i said, every fighter think theyre the best. its to be expected. i dont fault a guy for saying theyre the best unless they keep losing to the best.

with 3g, his fans are bringing the hate (no offense). commentators too. in fact, commentators should know better but they are paid shills. in private theyre saying '' damn, 3g hasnt really beaten anyone.''

tbh, i dont know if he is making demands. i just find it curious that he stays put while others move around. brook ?!?!?!?! for real ??!?!?!?

me wonders aloud what the odds are for this next test of his.........

Comment

when you love someone, you dont see whats wrong with them and they can never do any wrong....

Comment

Who cares why some fans don't like him? Suck it up, ya fruit.

Comment

Name a fighter that was considered top 5 P4P with a weaker resume.
                      Adrien Broner? Wasn't Mayweather ranked in the top five for beating good but average Genero Hernandez.

A lot of people critiqued Joe Calzaghe resume and he was #2. Wasn't Robert Guerrero also ranked top 5 before facing Mayweather?

I'm sure there is more and wished all the major publications archived their P4P list per month and this discussion would be easily dismissed when bozo like you notice you're wrong and will always be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X