No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing - Rio 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Like Garry Russell got schooled but the difference is the Uzbekistan fighter didn't hit the deck
    i didnt even see the fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      i didnt even see the fight..
      Garry Russell got robbed. He didn't deserve the decision over the Thai fighter but he beat up the other guy the last two rounds who looked to survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        hrgovic vs. yoka is going to be epic
        can't wait for that one

Comment

• Came across this

Comment

• The judges haven't been favouring Hrvor, I thought he should've won against Yoka at the Worlds but the judges liked Yoka better and I didn't see Yoka do much.

Comment

• Oh, no please watch it, otherwise it will be great loss for aiba ��

Comment

• Guys who says Conlan got robbed go and watch fight again, this irish arrogant was beaten clearly and judges were fair enough to give him 2nd round in the 3rd he punched only to the defence of nikitin while russian was punching right on the face. This "golden boy " saw that this tactic did not work but still continued the same! !!! And he had no shame to say it was cheating

Comment

• Damn dirty Russian def got a robbery over Conlan. Shakur better knock him out. Surprised freedom isn't in here telling us how the Russian actually won. Do you think nikitin won Red Cyclone

Comment

• Originally posted by Justic View Post
                    Guys who says Conlan got robbed go and watch fight again, this irish arrogant was beaten clearly and judges were fair enough to give him 2nd round in the 3rd he punched only to the defence of nikitin while russian was punching right on the face. This "golden boy " saw that this tactic did not work but still continued the same! !!! And he had no shame to say it was cheating
                    I'd need to watch it again but on first look didn't think Conlon clearly won either. Lots of crybabying and biased commentary on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      I'd need to watch it again but on first look didn't think Conlon clearly won either. Lots of crybabying and biased commentary on that one.
                      first 2 rounds were clear. First round especially was just pure blatent corruption.

3rd was closer, but still Conlan landed better punches and more punches.

Even after being forced to switch styles by **** judging in the first, Conlan still won.

Its a robbery

Comment

Working...
                      X