Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Else Watching That HBO Series 'The Night Of'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    ..its only 8 episodes about this p@kistani kid that's accused of murder

i gave the 1st episode my 30min test and i've been hooked on the show since
    This show is good dude. Only one weak episode so far two weeks ago. I think the production team has played off the "making of a murderer" Netflix hype that went on. Did he...or didn't he. I don't think he did but there is a doubt lingering.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      hbo or showtime need to do a proper drug cartel tv series. chapo guzman or labarbie storyline themed. kinda like narcos but i mexico.

why da fuq is this taking so long to make????

it would practically write it itself. source material would be endless.
      HBO is coming out with westworld this fall. That, combined with the final season of the leftovers, will be mindfcuk central.

Comment

Sounds like I have catching up to do.

Comment

In this murder story series, the action slowly unfolds, which was a good choice because other similar series start fast and lose pace into the process... But this story shortly display good moments of action acceleration and/or twists, able to create and relaunch suspense...

I don't think that Naz did it -- it would have look like a lousy "Angel Heart" remake... The Naz character seems to rather illustrate how a candid 'good boy' is actually changed while trying to survive in jail...

Comment

First 2 episodes down and I'm hooked.

My guess is the killer might have already been in the house before Naz and the girl even came in.

Or the killer came in through the door when she let the cat out.
            Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 08-10-2016, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Something about Turturro man... Dude is such an amazing actor

Comment

Great episode...that one scene with the the funeral worker kinda reminded me of true detective.
                Really don't know if he did or didn't do it.
                The prosecutor is crooked or at least willing to bend the truth.
                Naz isn't the good boy he seemed to be. He has a somewhat sketchy past.
                Still don't know about the guy who ran away last episode.
                The step father is the most likely perpetrator if nap didn't do it. He had the most to gain

Comment

Lol another black suspect mak. You know what I think the killer is the black dude that talked to the detective and torturo. I think that actor was also in The Wire. It's always the least person you expect that is the killer.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Great episode...that one scene with the the funeral worker kinda reminded me of true detective.
                    Really don't know if he did or didn't do it.
                    The prosecutor is crooked or at least willing to bend the truth.
                    Naz isn't the good boy he seemed to be. He has a somewhat sketchy past.
                    Still don't know about the guy who ran away last episode.
                    The step father is the most likely perpetrator if nap didn't do it. He had the most to gain
                    Nah this is not true to life. it's always the least expected that do it fiction crime drama like this. I don't think it's the father in law.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      Lol another black suspect mak. You know what I think the killer is the black dude that talked to the detective and torturo. I think that actor was also in The Wire. It's always the least person you expect that is the killer.

Lol they just had to throw another black dude in the mix

I'm beginning to think Naz really did it

Comment

Working...
                      X