No announcement yet.

BigNuts will wire me $100 if the Warriors hit +3 today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
    BigNuts is the truth. Loungers making money together that's wassup. Here's the proof for anyone who doubted the dude:

You coulda made ten times that amount if you listened to my suggestion lol.

Props to Bignuts for keeping his word.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      You coulda made ten times that amount if you listened to my suggestion lol.

Props to Bignuts for keeping his word.
      Half an ounce costs money bro I'm working on it

Comment

Half an ounce costs money bro I'm working on it
        Lmaoooooo. Get it on consignment or start with a ball.

Comment

Respect.

Get at my parlay (yesterdays parlay from the first thread is 2/3 now with 1 fight to go, todays UFC parlay is starting in 30mins) & help a mfer with a security deposit for a new apartment doe. Just telling these knuckleheads in the betting Makubu vs Bellew thread that Bellew was a sleeper & to stay away from that fight, but dem knuckleheads not hearing me. I'm an investing prodigy with a low bankroll.

Comment

Big Props 2 Big Nuts.

The Points Giver should be ashamed of himself......

Comment

I really want to believe this happened .

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Respect.

Get at my parlay (yesterdays parlay from the first thread is 2/3 now with 1 fight to go, todays UFC parlay is starting in 30mins) & help a mfer with a security deposit for a new apartment doe. Just telling these knuckleheads in the betting Makubu vs Bellew thread that Bellew was a sleeper & to stay away from that fight, but dem knuckleheads not hearing me. I'm an investing prodigy with a low bankroll.
                Yeah I'm keeping watch. Good shyt so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  I really want to believe this happened .
                  Oh it happened. Just like I banged my sisters 8 out of 10 friend a week ago.

Comment

BigNuts is the truth. Loungers making money together that's wassup. Here's the proof for anyone who doubted the dude:

Yo BigNuts if you ever want to put down another legit bet i'm down.

We should have like a special member lounge for real money bets.

We could meet up too so that we know everybody and we could collectively jump a guy who punks out of a bet.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                      Yo BigNuts if you ever want to put down another legit bet i'm down.

We should have like a special member lounge for real money bets.

We could meet up too so that we know everybody and we could collectively jump a guy who punks out of a bet.
                      If it is in Atlanta let me know when.

Comment

Working...
                      X