Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it unhealthy to lose 25 lbs in one month.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was your starting point?

Comment

Definitely this is not a healthy weight loss..

Comment

Good job brother. I lost 30 last month and have lost 12 so far this month. Ill be happy with 30 more pounds. I weigh 198 as of yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerOfAces View Post
          Good job brother. I lost 30 last month and have lost 12 so far this month. Ill be happy with 30 more pounds. I weigh 198 as of yesterday.
          I've lost 10 this month so far so I'll be happy if I lose 10 more this month so I'll be happy if I go down to 235 at the end of the month

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
            I've lost 10 this month so far so I'll be happy if I lose 10 more this month so I'll be happy if I go down to 235 at the end of the month
            Man congrats...I can imagine we both must have pretty tough diets. But you know what? Its worth it. Nothing tastes as good as looking good does. So dont let food control you.

Why this sudden change in diet? Why you trying to lose weight? Me, i want to be a professional boxer. It had been my dream for years now.
            Last edited by JokerOfAces; 05-21-2015, 09:43 PM.

Comment

In general to lose a 25 lbs in a month. With a propel exercise its not.

Comment

Working...
              X