No announcement yet.

Eagles showed tonight why they'll never win a super bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles showed tonight why they'll never win a super bowl

Great at choking especially in the defense department. HAHAHA, our new defensive coach had the Falcons score 30 plus points on us. Nice defense, and nice at blowing a game in the last 10 minutes where your up by 11 points. This Big Green Machine is a fraud team.

Kiss that super bowl trophy gone, this team is the same team every year. Good enough to get to the playoffs but not good enough to win it. Were no better then the Cowboys of the 2000 era.
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 09-18-2011, 10:53 PM.

They lost their starting QB and ended the game with their #3.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      They lost their starting QB and ended the game with their #3.
      Thats funny because they didn't lose the game in the offense department, they lost the game in the defense department. Couldn't stop the run game all night long, and near the end they couldn't even stop Matt Ryan's passes. What a joke.

I predicted The Eagles to lose this game but not the way we lost it. We gave The Falcons this win, what a total choke-job.

Comment

I should change my favorite team to The Patriots, The Patriots might cheat to win games but atleast they win. Getting caught in that scandal might have football fans look weird at The Patriots at times, but atleast they can say they have trophies. It's sick and meaningless how many times Andy Reid and The Eagles get to The Playoffs only to falter.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Thats funny because they didn't lose the game in the offense department, they lost the game in the defense department. Couldn't stop the run game all night long, and near the end they couldn't even stop Matt Ryan's passes. What a joke.

I predicted The Eagles to lose this game but not the way we lost it. We gave The Falcons this win, what a total choke-job.
          What about the fumble that turned into the TD?

Or the interceptions?

Or the missed dropped interception by Hayden that the coaches didnt challenge at it turned into a TD?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            What about the fumble that turned into the TD?

Or the interceptions?

Or the missed dropped interception by Hayden that the coaches didnt challenge at it turned into a TD?
            To be truthful, I probably missed that part of the game because I'm barely awake now. I'm super tired and fell in and out of the game. But the parts I caught were the parts where our defense looked like a joke. I jog and for whatever reason that takes alot out of me, I hate these 8pm football games.

**** went to midnight and everyone in my household is passing out. I ****ing hate late games. Still doesn't explain how our defense can't stop the run game at all and how Matt Ryan looked like Tom Brady near the end of the game.

Comment

But if Vick was in there, you'd probably be talking about the greatness of the Eagles.

You probably should just switch teams.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                But if Vick was in there, you'd probably be talking about the greatness of the Eagles.

You probably should just switch teams.
                Vicks not god, he can only do so much. The **** people talking about, it doesn't take one person to win a super bowl it takes a team. Something that The Eagles will never be in my eyes.

These players probably don't even give a **** about that trophy, all sports is to them is a big fat paycheck.

Comment

Vicks not god, he can only do so much. The **** people talking about, it doesn't take one person to win a super bowl it takes a team. Something that The Eagles will never be in my eyes.

These players probably don't even give a **** about that trophy, all sports is to them is a big fat paycheck.
                  No ****...I'm talking about this game, lol. Maybe you should hit the sack. Sounds like you're getting a little emotional.

Comment

The defense and Vick's inconsistency will keep them from being a legit Super Bowl contender, I believe. Green Bay, New Orleans, and probably Chicago would tear them up.

Comment

Working...
                    X