Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Quillin has all these fights available in his weight, but takes none of them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come Quillin has all these fights available in his weight, but takes none of them

Macklin was calling for that hardcore
    Mora was lobbying for it hardcore
    Caleb Truax came calling
    Curtis Stevens was knocking at the door

How the hell did Konecny beat all these guys out? Is it because he took the least amount of money?

Cos he thinks he's earned the right to cherry pick. He got dat WBO title, now he's all about dat briefcase.

Comment

cos he's the draw and headlining events.......oh wait

Comment

Has GBP/Showtime worked with Main Events, Diabella, Shaw, Goosen or Banner?

Serious question... I ain't logging all of this crap down as it's way too many fights, but I'm pretty sure they didn't work with any of M.E or Banner at the very least.

For Quillin, I think Guerrero was some small promoter, Rosado was GBP and Konecny.... some Euro promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Has GBP/Showtime worked with Main Events, Diabella, Shaw, Goosen or Banner?

Serious question... I ain't logging all of this crap down as it's way too many fights, but I'm pretty sure they didn't work with any of M.E or Banner at the very least.

For Quillin, I think Guerrero was some small promoter, Rosado was GBP and Konecny.... some Euro promoter.
          Just looked through them all, if everything's up to date, the only other promotion GBP works with is Goossen Tutor.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
            Just looked through them all, if everything's up to date, the only other promotion GBP works with is Goossen Tutor.
            Who was it?

Comment

And ple thought Maint Events were bull****ting when they said GBP/Showtime didn't want to work with anybody but GBP.

All 5 of those guys are based in the U.S.... they getting pudgy Euro fighters to come over

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Who was it?
                Malik Scott, Arreola, Dallas Jr, Josesito Lopez, John Molina, in other words, fighters brought in to lose, although I could be wrong about a couple depending on when they signed with Goossen.

Comment

Malik Scott, Arreola, Dallas Jr, Josesito Lopez, John Molina, in other words, fighters brought in to lose, although I could be wrong about a couple depending on when they signed with Goossen.
                  Aight...well looks like they have a good relationship with Goosen....which seems to be it.

Definitely burnt some bridge with Main Events.

Pelulo wouldn't mind crossing over with his two champs... Espinoza said he doesn't mind a crossover, let's see if he offers that to them

Comment

Well really only one of those fights is legit.

N'Dam was a good win for him, and Lee was iiiiight.

But I agree he needs to fight better people. Macklin would be a good fight for him.

He's not very good though.

Comment

Working...
                    X