Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Vicious" Victor Ortiz - "UNDERDOG" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Vicious" Victor Ortiz - "UNDERDOG" (VIDEO)

Hey there Victor Ortiz fans. We all know Ortiz - a strong, athletic, powerful guy with a lot of skill. However, he tends to question himself. Which has led him to make some difficult choices in the ring. However, he is always in an exciting fight. Which is enough to make me a fan. :redface: So I made a highlight video, I hope you watch and enjoy! Thanks! :icon_chee

Last edited by MexicanMauler; 03-06-2014, 03:37 PM.

Ewe.. Scary.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post

Hey there Victor Ortiz fans. We all know Ortiz - a strong, athletic, powerful guy with a lot of skill. However, he tends to question himself. Which has led him to make some difficult choices in the ring. However, he is always in an exciting fight. Which is enough to make me a fan. :redface: So I made a highlight video, I hope you watch and enjoy! Thanks! :icon_chee
      Ortiz COULD have made a big mark in the sport, but mentally, he's just not all there. I always find his post-fight comments comical, because he always goes into some pseudo-philosophical mode

Comment

Hahahahaahahah victor Ortiz "underdog" lol made my day. U can look threw the long list of athletes all throughout sports who were quote on quote "underdogs" and I can tell to that they didn't quit on three different occasions. I was a victor fan along time ago but never have disliked a fighter as much as him. Don't like what he's about

Comment

no underdog in him... hes just not cut to be an elite fighter... simple as that

The one good thing about him is that, his name holds "some" weight, and he should be allowed to be used as a stepping stone, like a step on a ladder that young, hungry fighters can use to become known...

other than that, hes done

Comment

I feel bad for Ortiz....nowhere to go but down.

Comment

The guy has lost when he was a favorite, and when he was the underdog too. He has had his ass beat on both ends of the spectrum.

Comment

TTT! Thanks for the feedback, Gentlemen!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  I feel bad for Ortiz....nowhere to go but down.
                  Don't feel bad for him.

Somehow i imagine he's in a better position in life than your good self but correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

Ortiz still has a lot left in Boxing IMO.

Potential fights with the likes of Rios and Khan would be massive.

Usually always in a exciting fight, i think he needs to take a few steps back and take a couple of fights with some no hopers and build a bit of confidence back.

Comment

Working...
                    X