No announcement yet.

Paulie: Floyd rematched Castillo, Broner should rematch me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    yea a lot of people disagree on a lot of fights, look at canelo/trout. everyone was split 50/50.have no rematch and that fight will this isnt even that. just because a few fringe fans on a boxing forum think paulie won doesnt mean there needs to be another fight.
    It's not just one boxing forum, see the videos I posted above. Go on twitter, go on other forums, listen to boxing shows.

I'm not calling for rematch as I think there are more interesting fights out there for both. I'm just saying PM makes a good point, Floyd cleared up the controversy and rematched whereas Broner will just move on for the second or third time.

Comment

1. you should have had a rematch clause
      2. He didn't rematch Quintero and he didn't rematch PDL, what makes you think you'll get one?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        It's not just one boxing forum, see the videos I posted above. Go on twitter, go on other forums, listen to boxing shows.

I'm not calling for rematch as I think there are more interesting fights out there for both. I'm just saying PM makes a good point, Floyd cleared up the controversy and rematched whereas Broner will just move on for the second or third time.
        like i said, a bunch of fringe fans. this is not castillo/mayweather. so stop bringing it up.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          like i said, a bunch of fringe fans. this is not castillo/mayweather. so stop bringing it up.
          I can bring up what I like, you're not a moderator bro so don't act like one. I didn't bring it up anyway, Malignaggi did. It's the same principle.

A bunch of fringe fans? they are the fans, the hardcore fans of the sport. It includes fighters too if you watch the videos above.

Comment

Malignnagi needs to stop boxing and play a more appropriate sport for his attributes.

Like softball, or badminton

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
              Paulie talking punching power.

Isnt it ironic, dont you think, a little toooo ironic....yeah I really do think (8)
              Its like raaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn on your wedddddding day.

lmao. I had to. Anyways no to the rematch I thought Broner clearly won 7-4 withan even round (I believe the 3rd)

Comment

weebler, honestly do you think the posters saying this was close or paulie won are doing so because the fight actually was or because they have a strong dislike for broner?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  weebler, honestly do you think the posters saying this was close or paulie won are doing so because the fight actually was or because they have a strong dislike for broner?
                  Watch the videos, do you think all those fighters hate Broner too?

I didn't have Malignaggi winning, all I'm saying is he makes a fair point. Broner doesn't rematch his close fights.

Comment

I can bring up what I like, you're not a moderator bro so don't act like one. I didn't bring it up anyway, Malignaggi did. It's the same principle.

A bunch of fringe fans? they are the fans, the hardcore fans of the sport. It includes fighters too if you watch the videos above.
                    they are fringe fans. u dont do something based off what a small minority saw. and these people are fans but they certainly arent fans of broners. most are haters who wanna see him fail. u cant please everyone. he won the fight clearly in the eyes of most be it fans or boxing writers/journalists. its time to move on. and dont be a crybaby. its not necessary

Comment

if it comes down to matthysee or paulie, best believe paulie is getting his rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X