Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of driver are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depends on my mood. If i got nothing on my mind, I'm Mr. Smooth roller.

If I'm angry or somebody challenges me, or thinks he's a better driver than me, I'm a kamikaze madman.

Comment

I always remain calm, got the traffic on lock down and gives room to some drivers, unless they drive like total douchebags.. they can have a crash party, shooting each other ups..

trying not to speed too much above the speed limits, as i have a tendency to attract cops.. $$$Thug Life$$$

Comment

I'm a calm, chill, safe driver, pretty much.

Comment

Cruise control

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Are you the guy that speeds up to the red lights? Zig zags thru traffic? Never goes over the speed limit? The chill coaster? The road rage guy the gets pissed off at every single thing?
            I drive a lot of time depending on the music and the company in my car. Let's say I am listening to some dancehall, my blood rises up and I start doing crazy ****. Somebody pissed me on the road and I am in a bad mood to begin with then it's on. If I don;t have any music, I am feeling good that day, I drive pretty relaxed. Sometimes with friends I would drive faster just cause of the thrill, conversation, etc. Pretty much my driving is determined by my adrenaline level.

For some reasons in downtown Toronto I drive way crazier and faster, I think it has to do with the traffic but lately I am very conscious of that and I am working step by step to correct that.

Comment

The guy that zig zags through traffic. I spent a lot of time in Chicago over the past few years and after a while it turned me into an aggressive driver.

Comment

Working...
              X