Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One guy is running unarmed. Another is chasing armed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand the question, TS is a fuckin' ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Wait......Wait E.V. Mo. He.......He........He had gold on his teeth. He had to be up to no good. You gotta cap a muhfu(ka if they got GOLD on they teeth.

Hahahah fo' me, not cap a dude wif gold in dey teef, but point and laugh at dey ass fo looking so goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        I don't understand the question, TS is a fuckin' ******.
        "I dont understand the question. The person who asked it must be stupid."

Irony= +1

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          "I dont understand the question. The person who asked it must be stupid."

Irony= +1
          Mate you are a ******, You can't even create a sentence which makes sense.

Get the fuck off the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            [/B]

Hahahah fo' me, not cap a dude wif gold in dey teef, but point and laugh at dey ass fo looking so goofy.
            You are so easy.

Comment

Mate you are a ******, You can't even create a sentence which makes sense.

Get the fuck off the forum.
              lmao. Take your own advice with your 12,000 ****ing posts lol

You need to get off more than i do.

and i'm not your mate, b1tch.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-30-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                lmao. Take your own advice with your 12,000 ****ing posts lol

You need to get off more than i do.
                LOL dumbass you would have more posts then me if your sad ass didn't have so many fuckass alts,
                Piece of sh
                it is too ashamed to admit his undying ****sexuality for well hung blackmen so he has to make an alt to do it.

You ain't shit and never was,
                This thread is failure, you suck dick on the daily, I don't associate with that sh
                it, ask emz.

No place for that round here, so do yourself a failure,
                Admit you gay, admit you worship black people, then log the fuck off the forum and go back to doing what you do best eating shit and fucking dogs.

Comment

LOL dumbass you would have more posts then me if your sad ass didn't have so many fuckass alts,
                  Piece of sh
                  it is too ashamed to admit his undying ****sexuality for well hung blackmen so he has to make an alt to do it.

You ain't shit and never was,
                  This thread is failure, you suck dick on the daily, I don't associate with that sh
                  it, ask emz.

No place for that round here, so do yourself a failure,
                  Admit you gay, admit you worship black people, then log the fuck off the forum and go back to doing what you do best eating shit and fucking dogs.
                  wow you took a long time to write that. You must really have something to prove.

Do you see me holding back from anything i post lol? Why would I need to hide anything with an alt. Dont confuse me with things you do. I don't even think about making alts but you obviously do.

I'll just jot that 12k down with an asterisk as it's probably much higher.

Oh and i am the **** sweetheart. I dont care if you know it or not.

Comment

you know i'm noticing a lot of similarities between player killer and pretty boy lol, they're both obbsessive and they keep writing essays about me like i care

I'm pretty sure they're the same person. Plus both their profiles always show offline even when they post.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-30-2012, 06:07 PM.

Comment

I don't think people with no arms can run very fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X