No announcement yet.

Sport betting especiallyboxing is ****ing easy money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    betus.com is pretty good for boxing. The best site out there is bet365.com but they won't take American customers because of our Nazi Government's crackdown on online gambling.

As far as fights coming up Klitschko is an automatic bet. I have $2000 locked in on him to win me $1175 at -170 odds.

Also made a couple $50 parlays on Klitschko-Cloud-Rhodes and Klitschko-Cloud-Litzau to win $500 and $250 if either guy pulls the upset.
    Wow, why do you so much confidence in Wlad? I was gonna throw some $$$ on him put am having douts!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      That is a good bet. The over 9.5 rounds prop for that fight at -280 is almost automatic. Only way the fight ends before then is with a headbutt.
      points win covers that too as long as its accidental. (or ruled accidental by the german ref)

Comment

I like to bet only on the underdogs, to take advantage of the odds. But if you are not very careful and selective it's very easy to lose a lot of bets this way.

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
          a always make money on boxing but have a gambling prob a blew thousands over the years on other sports am in debt now due to it
          This is by far the mostly likely outcome for anyone who puts serious money on sports betting. To others considering it, don't believe you're special or that it won't happen to you - it will.

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Just a few words of caution from a knowledgeable stranger who cares just a bit. Play small and be humble. Gambling is entertainment (or should be) for 99.9% of the people who do it. If you think gambling on sports is easy you're already overconfident and setting yourself up for financial ruin. Bet on it.
          Spot-on, and it's the confidence that kills you. Win a couple and you start believing it's not so hard, one wrong move...bam, your money is down the drain. There's nothing easy about it, it's fine lines in sport generally and of course, in boxing one punch can change a fight.

Originally posted by musiol View Post
          he aint aged to well
          Well his hair hasn't anyway, amazing how much losing it can age someone even if he's looked after himself physically.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 06-18-2011, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Boxing is easy. Everything else for me is up and down. I got hot with football once, haven't done good every since. Rode Uconn through the Big East and NCAA tourny and made thousands then lost most of that on the on NBA. I don't think its easy for anybody. And the people who are great at it often have inside sources and access to complicated systems.

But boxing...boxing is so much more on popular opinion to me than what the experts actually think. You can manipulate lines. You can hedge bets differently than most other sports. Seems like you can take advantage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              This is by far the mostly likely outcome for anyone who puts serious money on sports betting. To others considering it, don't believe you're special or that it won't happen to you - it will.

Spot-on, and it's the confidence that kills you. Win a couple and you start believing it's not so hard, one wrong move...bam, your money is down the drain. There's nothing easy about it, it's fine lines in sport generally and of course, in boxing one punch can change a fight.

Well his hair hasn't anyway, amazing how much losing it can age someone even if he's looked after himself physically.

6 years ive done sports betting and ive made a healthy profit every single time.

Thats not luck my friend, thats knowing the sport and picking the bets the general public help you out on...

ill update this thread after july the 2nd.

Comment

Working...
              X