Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accept Christ as your Lord and Savior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damnit piggy! U KNOW BETTER! you are NOT to speak on anything other than ****sexuality, and coming out of the closet!

you have been schooled far too many times when you try to speak on things you know nothing about (statute of limitations and the law), or have "learned from the news"(the oklahoma city bombing)!!!!!!!!

DO NOT make me tell you again! Pigster, I have seen your picture too! hahaha why would you post a picture of yourself if you have a face only a mother could love?

hahaha DAMNIT i love you piggy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      again thank you for proving my point.
      You made a point? Wow. It was pretty stealthy.

for the second time now.....theres 2 crosses on the ****ing hill...
      Oh, you mean that there are two establishment clause violations on the hill instead of one? Great. Maybe the Marines can get sued twice.

untill heaven and earth disapear.....untill everything is accomplished...

what exactly do you think happened when jesus died?
      Oh when Jesus died then the rules ceased to apply? Is that it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Oh when Jesus died then the rules ceased to apply? Is that it now?
        yes, the rules of the old testimate atleast, as those rules were only ment for the isrealites.

Mathew 5:17- 20

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

now with out proper understanding of jesus its hard to grasp the meaning of this passage.

jesus was a ****, hes just saying im going to follow these rules untill every one who thinks they are following these rules, but really arnt, hates me so much that they end up demonizing themselfs.

his ****yness also appears here

Mathew 5:40-41

40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.

where the law of the old testimate stated that one could sue another in such conditions that would allow them to take your clothing.

another law was that if some one were to leave the village they could request of any one to join them for 1 mile.

what jesus is doing here is mocking the "law" essentailly saying all these ideals shouldnt be laws but just things you do out of the goodness of your heart if some one asks you to join then for a mile dont just do what the law forces you to if some one wants sues you for your shirt give them your coat too.

while at the same time hes saying be better then the "holy people", shove it in their ****ing faces.

get it? hes not saying ohhh the old testimate is good and great, hes saying im gonna shove this book in your face till your ****ing sick of it and the world realizes that something better is needed.

thus with his death the world realized that something better was needed and the new testimate was created to replace the old testimate. thus the "laws/rules" of the old to be replaced by the morals and lessons of the new.

though the old testimate is still held in high reguard because of its position being seen as a "history book".
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-29-2011, 01:20 AM.

Comment

yes, the rules of the old testimate atleast, as those rules were only ment for the isrealites.

Mathew 5:17- 20

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

now with out proper understanding of jesus its hard to grasp the meaning of this passage.

jesus was a ****, hes just saying im going to follow these rules untill every one who thinks they are following these rules, but really arnt, hates me so much that they end up demonizing themselfs.

his ****yness also appears here

Mathew 5:40-41

40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.

where the law of the old testimate stated that one could sue another in such conditions that would allow them to take your clothing.

another law was that if some one were to leave the village they could request of any one to join them for 1 mile.

what jesus is doing here is mocking the "law" essentailly saying all these ideals shouldnt be laws but just things you do out of the goodness of your heart if some one asks you to join then for a mile dont just do what the law forces you to if some one wants sues you for your shirt give them your coat too.

while at the same time hes saying be better then the "holy people", shove it in their ****ing faces.

get it? hes not saying ohhh the old testimate is good and great, hes saying im gonna shove this book in your face till your ****ing sick of it and the world realizes that something better is needed.

thus with his death the world realized that something better was needed and the new testimate was created to replace the old testimate. thus the "laws/rules" of the old to be replaced by the morals and lessons of the new.

though the old testimate is still held in high reguard because of its position being seen as a "history book".
          So you're basically pointing out simple contradictions.

Comment

So you're basically pointing out simple contradictions.
            so i dont misunderstand your point, could you explain yourself better?

Comment

so i dont misunderstand your point, could you explain yourself better?
              Essentially Jesus says that the old law applies then walks around saying that they don't apply at all. So he's trolling.

Comment

Essentially Jesus says that the old law applies then walks around saying that they don't apply at all. So he's trolling.
                no hes saying the old law applies till heaven and earth dissapear...till everything is accomlished. he hasnt come to extend the law, he has come to fullfill it.

he realizes that the old law is crap but he also realizes the only way hes going to change anything is by having him self and his followers obey the old law to such a point that the world realizes the old law is crap, along with realizing that it existing as a law is crap.

and the other things hes not saying dont give them your shirt or dont go with them a mile he says give them your shirt and coat, go with them a mile and then go with them a few more, hes saying dont think of it as a law, dont do just was is required and dont do it because its required, do it becaue of the good in your heart.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-29-2011, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• This was a fun thread back in the day

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      This was a fun thread back in the day
                      Whatever happened to Squealpiggy.

Comment

Working...
                      X