Collapse
No announcement yet.

liddell got ktfo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody got a pic of Chucks lip after he got KOed ?? He had a huge chunk took out of it....fcuking thing was nasty ..

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      More like, never had it at all. The only two guys to really lay hands on him when he was on top was Tito(featherfist) and Randy(who tko'd him). So when he fought guys who actually had hands he got ktfo. Rampage, Rashad, Shogun, Franklin. Wandy had arms that were too short and when he did land, Chuck got rocked. Even Jardine dropped him.

Like I said way back when Rashad knocked him out. He needs to retire because he isn't changing his game at all. No wrestling, no kicking; just hands down, chin up and swing.

Also, check out Chuck's Wikipedia right now!!!
      True.

But I don't know very many MMA guys that have a good chin.

Rampage?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
        True.

But I don't know very many MMA guys that have a good chin.

Rampage?
        That Russow dude who got beat around for 3 rounds and then landed a right hand and KO'd his opponent.

Comment

link/gif????????????

Comment

rich made him do the stanky leg like rashad.

dana said he aint fighting in the ufc again, i wonder if he goes to strikeforce. im sure liddell vs king mo would sell some tickets, would be the craziest **** ever if liddell got lucky and won

dude can still bang, he just takes a punch like a wet paper bag. doesnt really have the skills ot compete at the top level, but anyone can get lucky.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                More like, never had it at all. The only two guys to really lay hands on him when he was on top was Tito(featherfist) and Randy(who tko'd him).
                LOL Wut?

Randy got a stoppage due to accumulation of strikes from the mount and Tito never had Chuck hurt from punches.

Chuck DID have a good chin. When he fought Page the first time he took several big shots and never went down.

I don't like Chuck, but to say the guy never had a chin is pretty silly. Rampage exposed it in the second fight, Rashad Destroyed it, Rich just put the finishing touches on it

BTW OP, learn to use Spoiler tags. Not everyone may have seen the fights last night.

Comment

that was one of the most brutal knockouts ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qTcv2b9IQ

Comment

that was a great KO loved it, his defence was pathetic just like the puch but the chin was just ****

Comment

Just as in boxing, when a guy get's KO'd , he becomes more and more susceptible to being KO'd.

It didn't look like a hard shot to us but Chuck's brain is scrambled from all those shots he's taken over the years and his lights went out.

He should retire before he ends up ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X