Collapse
No announcement yet.

margarito EXPOSED - MAYWEATHER CAN SLEEP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what upset me about Mayweather because he would have boxed circles around Margarito and beaten Cotto in my book. Beating those guys wouldn't have greatly impressed me because I would expect him to but it would have done a lot for all these people who overhype those two.

Margarito got exposed for what he really is an average club fighter (slow, looping punches) with an extraordinary A++chin.

Comment

Originally posted by heyhybrid View Post
      FACTS:

he is no champ
      he's a one style fighter
      he's vulnerable to speed & technique easily
      CHEATING ASS MAW****A - DISCREDITS HIS WIN AGAINST COTTO IN A WAY WHETHER HE DID IT OR NOT - THE DOUBT'S STILL THERE

now mayweather has all the rights to say he doesn't wanna fight margarito, and i was one of those who said he was a coward. mayweather has everything mosley has and then some. mayweathers science would be too much for margarito. now on to cotto - mosley 2 instead ... and i'll be rooting for mosley... and im puerto rican but i dislike cotto.
      what are you talking about? Someone losing after the fact doesnt change the fact that Floyd ducked Cotto and Margarito at the time. What it does show is that maybe he was a poorer judge of talent/even more fearful of an even weaker caliber of fighter than we first though.

Comment

Originally posted by cashdon View Post
        Margarito got exposed for what he really is an average club fighter (slow, looping punches) with an extraordinary A++chin.
        not anymore. See Gatti. Chin's break down if they take enough of a beating. Mosley hit marg hard but Cotto hit him as hard for an even longer period of time and did no damage. Remember, a lot of what is actually meant by "chin" is "brain".

Comment

I agree with you his chin is probably not the same I was more talking about how his chin kept him in fights long enough to break down opponents. His known chin is what stopped the ref from stopping the fight a round earlier and from his corner sending him out for a continued beatdown. I don't know what it is about Mexicans but most of them have great chins. The kind of clean shots he has taken in his last two fights may have lasting ramifications.

Comment

Working...
          X