No announcement yet.

Is creatine bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is creatine bad?

I've heard a lot of things about creatine and most of it isn't good.

Can anybody give me the lowdown on this supplement?

Originally posted by Verbl_Kint

Put it this way, it wont hurt to try it!! From my experience then isnt any bad side effects and it not the type of drug you should worry about testing.

Nobody knows the long term effects, so you should try it, see if you like the effect it has, research the problems you may get(i havent had any) and decide if its good enough to keep taking.

Comment

why do you wanna use creatine may i ask?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Comment

I Heard That If U Take For Too Long Then It ****s Up Your Liver,but Then Again So Does Alchohol. Cheers!

Comment

I've only gone through a whole canister of creatine once, and I would say the results were obvious and almost overnight. I added 5-10lbs to my lifts after about 3 days to a week during the loading phase and your muscle stamina improves as well. The only thing that I didn't like, well at that time I wanted to gain weight , which it gave me an added 5-7lbs. but it gives you a bloated look you sorta lose your "chiseledness"

Comment

why do u guys wanna gain weight?

Comment

I've used it, I gained a good bit of more weight on my lifts only when I was using the creatine, but as soon as I went off the my lifting weight went down....I dont think I benefited much from it muscle gain wise but I did lift heavier and harder....

The only side effect, I experienced with it was acne all over my body and the face....

The best way to take a creatine, 1st make sure it is flavorless and NO SUGAR!.....Put it on a teaspoon/tablespoon/scoop whichever is the serving size for the person taking and put it in your mouth and swish it down with water and drink about 15-20oz of water right after using it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Verbl_Kint

Why don't you give me the low down on that woman dancing in your AV!? Awesome one brother!!

Comment

If you want to gain muscle mass, creatine gives you that push. DRINK A LOT OF WATER if you're planning to take it. You will piss like a camel (do they piss alot?). But since it generates water retention, you might find yourself dehydrated if you don't drink enough. You will look bigger, but it's not "real" muscle. It's your muscles pumped with water. Although the extra mass DOES help youpush and pull more leading to the formation of "real" muscles.

It's good if you know how to take it. There are two phases, the loading phase and the maintenance phase. I don't do the loading phase because my body reacts so well with it but when I stop, I shrink like a baloon. I use take it for 2 months, then stop for two months, then on agin for 2 months. Like that my body doesn't get dependant, but it gives my system that extra push. I was lucky enough not to have side effects like acne (like spinksjinx) but everyone is different.

Comment

creatine is the boooomb!!!! I tested it out for 1 fight and felt so strong, a felt like going another fours rounds when it was over. Havent stop taking it yet. It didnt make me gain weight tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X