Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell needs to be penalized for constantly flopping when his opponent gets close...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirrell needs to be penalized for constantly flopping when his opponent gets close...

he did this vs froch and vs abraham at least 3 times......it pisses me off to watch whenver they get close he just flops to the ground....its worse than abrahams low blow cries because at least you can ignore him and keep the fight moving....when dirrell goes to the ground you have to reset the fighters....

not justifying AA he deserved to be DQd but i bet he was pist because he was coming on real strong only to see dirrell flop when he had his chance...next time he should be docked a point for each one...its like when holyfield was kicking tysons ass but couldnt help to throw in a few headbutts in there....and we know what happened next...

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
    he did this vs froch and vs abraham at least 3 times......it pisses me off to watch whenver they get close he just flops to the ground....its worse than abrahams low blow cries because at least you can ignore him and keep the fight moving....when dirrell goes to the ground you have to reset the fighters....

not justifying AA he deserved to be DQd but i bet he was pist because he was coming on real strong only to see dirrell flop when he had his chance...next time he should be docked a point for each one...its like when holyfield was kicking tysons ass but couldnt help to throw in a few headbutts in there....and we know what happened next...
    the only flopping dirrell did in the abraham fight was after the fight was declared over.

Comment

ur an idiot. abraham left his corner wet. he slipped on water put there by abrahams team.
      how can u compare dirrell slipping on the other teams water trap to holyfield deliberately using an illegal blow (headbutt) to hurt his opponent?

Comment

Working...
      X