No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Has Mixed Emotions Over Pacquiao's Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
    Look, people need to just be truthful here and stop this Mayweather vs Manny bias crap. Manny looked like he is def declining if we are going by this fight. He looked worse then he did in the first fight with Bradley.
    Give credit to bradley and Diaz. Even though he lost he a is better fighter now than the first fight. His stock has also gone up.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      No different than when Pac fought JMM for the 3rd time when EVERYONE expected Pac to walk all over JMM like Floyd easily did years prior at the very same weight class.

Lets hope Pac leaves Top Rank at the end of the year like he said he would do. Floyd is already 37 and will most likely be 38 by the time they would be able to fight. Floyd is WELL past his prime. Freddie Roach says he has no legs.

Pac doesn't have long before Floyd is a full blown past prime bum. Much like Clottey, Margarito and Mosley had been when Pac decided to fight them, rather than WINNING and relevant welter weights at that time.
      pac was probably fighting at 112 when these guys were in their prime

Comment

• No PED's No PAC ,warning signs.

Comment

• Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
          pac was probably fighting at 112 when these guys were in their prime
          No, he wasn't.

Comment

Didn't they do random blood testing or did Pac not agree again?
            Time for floyd to take the vada test.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              Translation: "He didn't go head first into the turnbuckle like I want him to do."
              Yeah seems that way!
              The fight was entertaining and because Bradley a guy who took Ruslans biggest shots for 12rounds without being KOed people are acting upset over a guy who oriignally started at 106lbs for not KOing a big guy for his weight?
              Crazy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Blubba View Post
                Time for floyd to take the vada test.
                like pac is currently doing? oops!

and if he did you clowns would just say, 'oh, hes not doing it year around' or if he does it year around, 'oh, he knows when to cycle off because hes got VADA in his back pocket'

you dumbasses wouldnt stop with the excuses. meanwhile, whats vada tests or OST are manny currently taking? oh yeah, "let the commission do their job" right?

Comment

Stop lying like a coward. I never said Bradley would beat Pac. The only thing CLOSE to saying that was saying even IF Bradley actually where to beat Pac, the judges will give it to Pac. Overall I picked Pac to win (both times).

lol You're just lying like a b*tch or confusing me for someone else. Tards are simple people mind you.
                  Yup.

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  If anything he will give Pac a boxing lesson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                    like pac is currently doing? oops!

and if he did you clowns would just say, 'oh, hes not doing it year around' or if he does it year around, 'oh, he knows when to cycle off because hes got VADA in his back pocket'

you dumbasses wouldnt stop with the excuses. meanwhile, whats vada tests or OST are manny currently taking? oh yeah, "let the commission do their job" right?

VADA tests or any kind of blood test means nothing if you donīt do it year around. See Lance Armstrong case, among many others.

That said I donīt really care about Manny and Floyd blood tests.

Comment

• Roach

I agree with Roach. Age is one thing, but fighting like your trainer says is another.

Comment

Working...
                      X