• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio damaged Bradley in more ways than one

The wrong decision messed him up.
    The ankles got broken.
    His chin is shakey since taking those left hooks

Uh, I don't think so man. I think the decision definitely made him press the action stupidly. But I don't think Manny ever had him hurt like last night. And I'm one of those people who thought Bradley should have lost a close decision to Manny. But I could see it going the other way too. I think Tim was trying to be macho, and dramatic and nearly paid the price.

Comment

Timmy Ruined Pacquiao more than Pacquiao did Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

Timmy Ruined Pacquiao more than Pacquiao did Timmy
        That's hilarious. Bradley has as much power as a child. I don't even know how he has 12 knockouts.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Wow.

Chin is questionable? Please.... Pacquiao and most Welterweights would have got wobbled like Bradley or got KO'ed or quit!

Broke Ankles? Footwork was far from great but was good.

If anything we all know outside of obvious redundant/moronic fans, Pacquiao was more hurt mentally by the Bradley lose, and was seen with Marquez... Bradley showed More Heart yet again.

Comment

And Clottey ruined Pacquiao...

Comment

Shaky chin?

Next..........

Comment

The pac fight most likely is why he wanted to prove himself. The doors he took is contributing to his demise. He said he wanted to take a book it off Hopkins leaf but that was far from Hopkins as you get.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Bradley said going into the fight that he was going to stop the Russian and make a statement. He might have been better off to fight carefully. He did slug it out as promised unlike the way he promised to go to war with Pacquiao but didn't do it. Bradley fought bravely and it was a great fight but I thought he lost a close one to the Russian. The Russian hurt him badly many times in many different rounds. I don't think Pacquiao ruined Bradley and I don't see how Bradley ruined Pacquiao since Bradley really lost to him in my opinion and he never once hurt Pacquiao. Pacquiao fought well in the last Marquez fight until he ran into that bomb. I think if Pacquiao had gone after Bradley with the viciousness he went after Marquez in their 4th fight he would have KOed him. If there is ever a Pacquiao-Bradley rematch I think Pacquiao will KO Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                  X