Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler: After Magee, Andre Ward Better Get Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler: After Magee, Andre Ward Better Get Ready!

The Viking Warrior (45-2, 34 KOs) received some ground-breaking news from the WBA Convention in Jakarta this week. The WBA has approved an application filed by Team Sauerland and ruled that the winner of the WBA Super-Middleweight World Championship between Mikkel Kessler and Brian Magee (36-4-1, 25 KOs) has to face Andre Ward (26-0, 14 KOs) within six months after their clash at Jyske Bank BOXEN on December 8. Ward holds the WBA´s “Super World” Super-Middleweight Title but has yet to make a mandatory defence.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ready for another dominant victory.

Comment

If Sauerland wins the purse bid, Ward will be afraid to fight in Denmark and so he'll give up the WBA belt.

The pampered baby billygoat demands to have all his fights at home.

Comment

SOG is just going to beat him more convincingly in the rematch. What the hell it will be fun seeing all the Ward haters cry after he defeats Kessler again.

Got to warm them up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          If Sauerland wins the purse bid, Ward will be afraid to fight in Denmark and so he'll give up the WBA belt.

The pampered baby billygoat demands to have all his fights at home.
          Me personally i think Kessler gets a even bigger beating in the rematch. Ward already dominated and sliced Kessler's eyes to bits so i don't know why he would be scared.

Comment

Kessler has got to be the most overrated bum in boxing IMO. Hes garbage and will get beat down again by Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
              SOG is just going to beat him more convincingly in the rematch. What the hell it will be fun seeing all the Ward haters cry after he defeats Kessler again.

Got to warm them up now.
              I agree, if Ward takes the fight it is just a easy payday. Kessler is getting older and more sloppier every fight.

Comment

Damn I like Kessler but he would get murked by Ward. I don't even want to see this fight. Kesslers not even been active... I think Ward should just move up. He beats everyone at SMW, easily. He needs to step up to LHW.

Comment

Ward is probably gonna duck like the little biatch he is...

Comment

Ward has moved up while Kessler has emerge from nothing. I don't see the fight happening, but Ward is game, He would take the fight if its offered$$$

Comment

Working...
                    X