No announcement yet.

Mayweather reveals the one pain that he'll never forget

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Because it's true. If you had any world experience instead of the internet you'd realize it, as well. Don't take that as an insult, most people in the world experience it through a computer nowadays. By doing that you miss out on real insight of people. The people who are always trying to convince you that they are telling the truth, or are good people, are always full of ****.
    Well, he tends to open up with Fight Hype interviewing him. Not so much the other guys. He's being genuine. Perhaps you should inspect his thoughts from an unbiased point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Well, he tends to open up with Fight Hype interviewing him. Not so much the other guys. He's being genuine. Perhaps you should inspect his thoughts from an unbiased point of view.
      Floyd is a phony person man. After years and years of his lame attitude I'd say it's impossible for anyone to look at him objectively when most people realize what a fraud he is. Great, great boxer, one of the best I've seen, but you're not going to convince me he's genuine in this article or any other interview. He's just a dumb man who's too stupid to realize that everyone knows he's full of it. Which is why he keeps saying stupid **** like, "I'm being genuine."

Comment

Floyd is a phony person man. After years and years of his lame attitude I'd say it's impossible for anyone to look at him objectively when most people realize what a fraud he is. Great, great boxer, one of the best I've seen, but you're not going to convince me he's genuine in this article or any other interview. He's just a dumb man who's too stupid to realize that everyone knows he's full of it. Which is why he keeps saying stupid **** like, "I'm being genuine."
        I agree. He's not genuine at all. He's a con artist by nature, which is why he doesn't mind drawing you in for his fight with Pac, making everyone think it would be a war and then put on that dreadful, dreadful fight. Of course, he kept all the money from it of course. This is the same guy who ran up a twenty thousand dollar tab and didn't tip. He has no class at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I thought that was going to be the thing that hurt him, and not the tight socks excuse, shoulder excuse, talking to God a month before Floyd beat PAC excuses.

USA USA!

more than 20 yrs Floyd and his genius fans still crying.

that's what a classic definition of

ruined lives

total meltdown

can not move on

and... can't let it go.

that's what cheating can do for you.

Floyd, you perfectly know what being cheated feels like. so that's what you did with your opponents.

floyd and floyd genius fans logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            more than 20 yrs Floyd and his genius fans still crying.

that's what a classic definition of

ruined lives

total meltdown

can not move on

and... can't let it go.

that's what cheating can do for you.

Floyd, you perfectly know what being cheated feels like. so that's what you did with your opponents.

floyd and floyd genius fans logic.

Thanks Rath!
            Can you make a tight socks excuse thread for Manny. SugarCaine already pointed out how stupid PAC is to reveal that Miss Universe got revenge for him!!!

Hahahaha!
            What an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
              Oh, i thought he was referring to when Ellerbe tried stuffing his gummy bears up his hoohaa...

Interesting and insightful
              I was about to say the same thing so.

Comment

The fans made him rich beyond his wildest dreams lol. If he blew all of the money he made from fighting he could still retire in peace because of how well the TMT clothing is doing. Forbes estimates the TMT clothing line rakes in 4 million dollars a year, more than most people see in a lifetime. I guarantee you he's thankful for that!

Comment

anyone who has to keep saying he's being genuine and "really means it," is full of ****.
                  So true. It's like the guy who says I'm not racist I have a black friend. If you weren't racist you wouldn't feel the need to try so hard to defend it by parading out the 1 black person you know. Floyd has always been a phony and needs to say crap like this because nobody believes him. People bought his PPVs because they hated him and wanted to root to see him lose. Great fighter but he's always been a con man and phony there is little he says or does that's geniune.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Thanks Rath!
                    Can you make a tight socks excuse thread for Manny. SugarCaine already pointed out how stupid PAC is to reveal that Miss Universe got revenge for him!!!

Hahahaha!
                    What an idiot!
                    . . . and the meltdowns continues

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      . . . and the meltdowns continues
                      Please don't commit suicide after PAC's loss, like those dumb ass Pinoy boys did! Get some help if you can! Call the hotline

Hotline number is 1-800-PAC-LOST

Did you get counseling after Marquez Knock PAC the **** out???

Comment

Working...
                      X