Collapse
No announcement yet.

I miss this site,i love it and i want to be welcomed back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with some of the other guys, let him come back, he's bat **** crazy and will come back anyway, so let him come back officially and entertain us

Comment

Comment

Nah seriously though he seems a good guy.

Comment

Free Larry

Comment

Comment

Why don't you just stay on the down low like Floyd Mayweather???

Comment

So far so good Larry, I think the puppy angle helped.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull puppy
                  I messed up,im sorry i want to come back,all i want to do is be able to post,i did not mean what i posted and im sorry,damn just give me my account back..you want to break me down ok..this is Larryx can i please have my main account back??i loved tonight and enjoyed the fight,i love the people here and just want to be able to post here in peace without being held for the bull**** i posted int he past..please let me back i miss this place
                  larry : *****whipped by boxing scene =/

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    larry : *****whipped by boxing scene =/

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Never liked his threads. Correction, never am interested in clicking and entering into one of his countless threads.

But yes, he should be let back in providing that part of his comeback deal is: limited amount of threads per month (like say, 5), and that he change his view on everything.

For example, on every subject he should take up the opposite view from now on. If he is into religion/God, you're now Atheist-esque while online. Floyd fan? No more. E-Tough Guy? You're now just another good boy who doesn't think that he can rape everyone. Basically repudiate every thought you ever had and go the opposite direction.

Comment

Working...
                      X