Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Danny Garcia and his father be the next Boricua Supertars??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Danny Garcia and his father be the next Boricua Supertars??

After Miguel Cotto retires?

His Left Hook that dropped Khan, reminded me of the one Tito used vs Vargas.

Discuss and vote...

Yes
    19.35%
    No
    80.65%
    Last edited by ksan; 07-15-2012, 12:43 PM.

Theopane beat him in spirit, so no.

Comment

Yes,Ricans are lacking stars right now.I dont think hes speaks spanish
      tho.

Comment

Not a chance. Don't get me wrong, Garcia is a solid fighter and his dad does a great job of hyping fights, but Garcia stands no chance of becoming a superstar if he's going to defend his title at 140lbs. Matthysse would absolutely murder him, Maidana and Rios would also give him hell, and Marquez would take every round from him.

Comment

I will say this again, Danny Garcia is as Boricua as apple pie~

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Yes,Ricans are lacking stars right now.I dont think hes speaks spanish
            tho.
            He's like their Victor Ortiz, but of course not a quitter.

And yeah he may not speak spanish, but that doesn't matter his father does the talking lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              I will say this again, Danny Garcia is as Boricua as apple pie~
              This, too. Kid is an American, doesn't speak Spanish, and despite his "my Puerto Rican people" claims, I highly doubt anybody on that island considers him one of their own.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Not a chance. Don't get me wrong, Garcia is a solid fighter and his dad does a great job of hyping fights, but Garcia stands no chance of becoming a superstar if he's going to defend his title at 140lbs. Matthysse would absolutely murder him, Maidana and Rios would also give him hell, and Marquez would take every round from him.
                If Soto a carreer featherweight gave hell to Mathysse for some rounds, I'm not sure that he will murder "Dinero de Boricua" Garcia.

Also Garcia will be fighting Judah next, that will give him more "name" among the casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  This, too. Kid is an American, doesn't speak Spanish, and despite his "my Puerto Rican people" claims, I highly doubt anybody on that island considers him one of their own.
                  They supported micheal perez who was born and raised in new jersey.
                  Seems like there supporting dulorme who has no rican blood

Comment

I'll put my vote in for Thomas Dulorme

Comment

Working...
                    X