No announcement yet.

WBC strips Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
    The WBC must be applauded for their no nonsense and common sense approach, If you have not defended those titles like Bradley has failed to do he has no right to continue occupying them.

Its people like Bradley and his goons that are killing boxing, My respect to the WBC and Jose Sulaiman. If Bradley is unable or unwilling to defend his titles the sanctioning bodies had a duty to the sport to step in and allow others the chance to fight for a world title.
    Jose Sulaiman is an *******. While I have no problem with him stripping Bradley due to his ducking, but he is only doing this so that he can have another mexican hold the WBC strap. If bradley was mexican, he would not have been stripped. This is what pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by sam420 View Post
      Yea I am happy he got stripped too. But I would have been hapier if Khan got the title off a legitimate 140 pounder rather than Morales. But like I said, I don't blame him, he wanted to fight Bradley real bad!
      Your funny Morales just got robbed against Maidana who is top 5 in the division.Not to mention Morales has earned shots like this he has been spilling his blood for us fight fans for along time.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Your funny Morales just got robbed against Maidana who is top 5 in the division.Not to mention Morales has earned shots like this he has been spilling his blood for us fight fans for along time.
        True but ya want a Champion to get it the right way..And hey I have no problem with Morales he is a Future HOF fighter..But to get that strap this way is wack..Bradley having Promotional issues is not warranted he be strip until ya know what his next move would have been..This is a wack move in my book..Just my opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by 23|1|26|1|1 View Post
          Good.

Khan-Morales for the WBC, Super WBA, IBF and The Ring Magazine belts, baby !!

Amir Khan will become the undisputed Light Welterweight champion !!
          If that's how he wants to do it...

Comment

What does this mean for "Brand Bradley"?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              So you think a shot Morales loosing to Maidana who just lost a fight to Khan for the WBA strap deserves to be fighting for the WBC strap? Based on what?

Mattheyse got robbed against both Zab and alexander, would he be more deserving of a shot than morales?

Morales is ranked #3 by the WBC (as stupid as that is considering he hasnt beaten anyone of worth at 140), why don't the number1 and 2 ranked guys get a shot at the title?

Don't get me wrong, I have been a HUGE Morales fan over the years, but you and I both know that if he was'nt a mexican, he wouldnt have got this shot

Comment

So you think a shot Morales loosing to Maidana who just lost a fight to Khan for the WBA strap deserves to be fighting for the WBC strap? Based on what?

Mattheyse got robbed against both Zab and alexander, would he be more deserving of a shot than morales?

Morales is ranked #3 by the WBC (as stupid as that is considering he hasnt beaten anyone of worth at 140), why don't the number1 and 2 ranked guys get a shot at the title?

Don't get me wrong, I have been a HUGE Morales fan over the years, but you and I both know that if he was'nt a mexican, he wouldnt have got this shot
                A shot Morales beat up Maidana and was robbed,i like the fight Barrios is a damn good fighter people are acting like he is a chump Morales is just going to run over.

Comment

Too bad the free belt couldn't had gone to me. This Bradley hatred has gotten outta control. It's as if Khan has never ducked./avoided anyone before. The belt going to the Morales Barrios winner is ucking rediculous. Winning the belt at that point would be nearly meaninless.

Comment

I agree I love Morales but it's a bit of a farce they're fighting for the belt, but it has to be a fighter who is line with the belt, kinda how Peterson and Cayo are in line for the ibf belt. So is there someone else in line for the WBC? I don't think so.

And please stop with this Matthysse got robbed bs. Zab clearly beat him. It was close but it was no robbery. Compubox backs this up.

The matts Alexander fight was very very close, I think it could've gone either way. if it was a 12 round fight, I think Mattysse would've won.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      If that's how he wants to do it...
                      Im suprised that its the WBC that are stripping Bradley, isnt this the title he took from Devon in January? 6 months is a bit harsh to strip someone. Its the WBO that im suprised havent stripped him, considering hes defended it once in 18months.

Being stripped of a title you won six months ago in a unification fight is a bit harsh in my book, but a title you've only defended once in 18 months I could understand more.

WBC have dollar signs in their eyes IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X