No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
    i could'nt tell who the bigger fighter was tbh... maybe cotto by just a few lbs...
    more muscle mass = heavier weight than fat mass

Fat is lesser than real muscle mass. Floyd's mass was very lean. Just the traps and delts alone seems to way 20 pounds lol

My point is Floyd got bigger. Bigger than he used to.. 147 is bs lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirage MGM View Post
      Cotto looked like a small dude trying to get out of a clinch..

Cotto looked small compared to him.. Just the muscle mass of floyd's upper body seems roided up. Cotto looked really small in there.. it felt weird seeing how small cotto looked during the clinches.. Floyd's upper body was engulfing cotto..

Floyd looked like the bigger man and the bigger muscle mass. The deltoids and torso of Floyd looked surprisingly big.

not to mention when he rehydrated he looks like a middle weight compared to cotto. Cotto is a big dude, but when they were tied together cotto looked like the smaller dude.

Yup only a blind man can't see he was even bigger than Cotto when he re-hydrated on fight night.
      Floyd did not "rehydrate". He was FULLY hydrated BEFORE the weigh-in.

He weighed in at 151 with a ton of Gatorade in him.

Comment

• yes father time is the most faithful man ive ever seen...

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
          If it was the margin of defeat he was upset about...i understand. He's a fighter wirh a lot of pride who appears to have put a lot into this fight and had a game plan that was executed very well. It's hard to accept the best you can do is 118-110 after all that hard work you put in

But as far as winning the fight? Nah...theres no blueprint on how to beat Floyd but if he outworks you? Take a seat. You'll never get that decision.
          i agree with you....the margin of defeat was closer...the 118 scores were crazy...floyd won 8 rounds to 4 or 7 rounds to 5....floyd clearly won, but cotto was not dominated---certainly not the way pacquiao destroyed him

Comment

more muscle mass = heavier weight than fat mass

Fat is lesser than real muscle mass. Floyd's mass was very lean. Just the traps and delts alone seems to way 20 pounds lol

My point is Floyd got bigger. Bigger than he used to.. 147 is bs lol..
            he did look big..same as when he fought shane too...and guess what, they did'nt show the fight night weights either...

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              If you are going by lean body weight I think Floyd is the bigger man. I think Cotto is a welterweight that likes to eat good. He looks soft at 154. Just because Mayweather is tested during the weeks before his fights does not mean he is not using steriods between fights. I am not saying he uses steriods, only that it's possible.
              exactly just saying there is a possibility, Floyd eats all the greasy fast food chicken and still gets that ripped. Questionable.. You can't discount the fact he might be roiding during off season.

Comment

It takes a year to get the muscle mass that will get you that lean mean look. Floyd had a 2 months osdt. The real osdt is a 1 year.. I think he prepped up before the testing..

If he really was serious should have been a whole year testing..

If you know how to roid up you know it's a year long cycle to benefit with it..

I think Floyd been cycling during the off break season.. Not hating just seeing a lean heavy floyd in there. Roiding can get you bigger. I think every year he is bulking up..

Five years ago, Floyd weighed 150 for a JMW fight.

Three days ago, Floyd weighed 151 for a JMW fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                  he did look big..same as when he fought shane too...and guess what, they did'nt show the fight night weights either...
                  Yeah, they won't show, why is that? and they don't also show the hbo ppv numbers only the DLH ppv numbers.. Why is that??

They keep hiding truths.. all we have is you know that icky feeling we've been had. Just a possibilty that's all we can come up with this and the fact he ain't no 147 in there that's for sure.
                  Last edited by Mirage MGM; 05-07-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                    pacquiao is a lot smaller than mayweather...
                    No, he is not. They are literally a couple of pounds apart.

Comment

• suicide watch....

Comment

Working...
                      X