Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Fans in Dallas-Forth Worth area!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Fans in Dallas-Forth Worth area!!

Hey everybody. Just moved from California to Fort Worth, Texas to find work and buy an affordable house. Problem is, I don't know anybody out here. I am looking for some boxing fans to hang with and watch the fights with on weekends. I know there is a Top Rank card on Aug.29th in Grand Prairie. I know Paulie Ayala's gym is around FW area too.
    I've been a fight fan since Leonard-Duran I when I was ten years old. I love boxingscene.com and have been to Vegas to see a few fights here and there. Just want to meet the fight fan crowd in town. Hit me up if you are cool and like to drink beer and watch fights(no ****). Later fellas.

Originally posted by Dapperdon70 View Post
    Hey everybody. Just moved from California to Fort Worth, Texas to find work and buy an affordable house. Problem is, I don't know anybody out here. I am looking for some boxing fans to hang with and watch the fights with on weekends. I know there is a Top Rank card on Aug.29th in Grand Prairie. I know Paulie Ayala's gym is around FW area too.
    I've been a fight fan since Leonard-Duran I when I was ten years old. I love boxingscene.com and have been to Vegas to see a few fights here and there. Just want to meet the fight fan crowd in town. Hit me up if you are cool and like to drink beer and watch fights(no ****). Later fellas.
    Fort Worth fight fans!! Looking to hang out with somebody to watch the fight this weekend. Mayweather-Marquez...Sept. 19th. I am intrigued, but I have to say Mayweather by easy 12 round decision. JMM is going to bring it, but he is too small, and just not talented enough to hurt Money May or even fast enough to beat him. I love JMM, but this is Mayweather fight, hands down. Ring rust for Money May may make it a little closer, but this is really a no-brainer. Hit me up if you want to hang out(no ****)...Later..

Comment

Originally posted by Dapperdon70 View Post
      Fort Worth fight fans!! Looking to hang out with somebody to watch the fight this weekend. Mayweather-Marquez...Sept. 19th. I am intrigued, but I have to say Mayweather by easy 12 round decision. JMM is going to bring it, but he is too small, and just not talented enough to hurt Money May or even fast enough to beat him. I love JMM, but this is Mayweather fight, hands down. Ring rust for Money May may make it a little closer, but this is really a no-brainer. Hit me up if you want to hang out(no ****)...Later..
      ??? Crickets??

Comment

Working...
      X