Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I've NEVER Used a PED, Cocaine is NOT a PED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget the boxing, this guy sounds like he's had a full blown meltdown. He needs serious help.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      lololololol.Fight and fashion lol dear god.Redd only stopped supporting Fury because he found out he was a gypsy.
      Im sure it has nothing to do with Tyson pulling out of fights, faking injuries getting caught for PED's ; lying to the public, bashing Jews and other groups and finally testing positive for cocaine then making a mockery of the sport by posting Memes displaying blatant disdain for law and the sport of Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Im sure it has nothing to do with Tyson pulling out of fights, faking injuries getting caught for PED's ; lying to the public, bashing Jews and other groups and finally testing positive for cocaine then making a mockery of the sport by posting Memes displaying blatant disdain for law and the sport of Boxing.
        Absoloutly nothing to do with that at all.He's racially motivated,his internet history proves that,blacked.com,mandingo and lex steele.Hates gypo's loves blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          Absoloutly nothing to do with that at all.He's racially motivated,his internet history proves that,blacked.com,mandingo and lex steele.Hates gypo's loves blacks.
          Nah! its the Illuminati working with the grays from the Orion constellation...they is in charge of the media and this Tyson is a clone -- the real Gypsy King is leading an army of travelers into hollow earth through Antarctica to over-throw the elites and free humanity from the matrix! but see these haters are too stupid to read between the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            I'm pretty sure nandrolone is a ped.
            Fury didn't take nandrolone. Why don't you wait till his case his heard before condemning him for it?

That's a rhetorical question, btw. I know why you don't want to wait till the facts come out ... people like you don't deal in facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Nah! its the Illuminati working with the grays from the Orion constellation...they is in charge of the media and this Tyson is a clone -- the real Gypsy King is leading an army of travelers into hollow earth through Antarctica to over-throw the elites and free humanity from the matrix! but see these haters are too stupid to read between the lines.
              See there u go 1hr mentioning lines again ...what lines would those be lol

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                It's not a PED and anyone that thinks that it is, is a dumb f.ucking ******

All that coke really helped Sweet Peas & Mike Tysons career, Doc Gooden & Daryl Strawberry also think that all that blow helped.

From reading that Rolling Stone article I still believe Tysons playing the public like a fiddle,

First when was the last time a boxer got featured in Rolling Stone ? Second from the sounds of it coke doesn't fall under WADA so he shouldn't be suspended, he failed a volunteer test for a fight he wasn't training for. The lawyer they quoted said basically it's just bad press but all these lames want him stripped and Joshua given the opprotunity like stealing 1 belt off the man isn't enough . tell me this recent set of events hasn't made more people interested in this rematch when it happens.
                It is a vasodilator helps you breath better. Makes you alert, and you fatigue at a slower rate.

Comment

On a serious note the best thing fury can do is vacate his belts and go on a hiatus somewhere warm . sort his mind and body out and holiday in the Polynesian islands away from everything and everybody ....he's come clean that he's taking coke now and his punishment is now due and will no doubt get stripped and suspended.
                  I do feel sorry for him as a human being because he is down and sad but I don't feel sorry for the heavyweight champion of the world....he's 100% created this mess , he verbally attacked women, gays, joos and other boxers with no provocation towards him. He flagrantly abused his rematch with klitchcko by faking ankle injurys and then being videod partying and dancing about with our football supporters and getting drunk with no care in the world , he then pulled again due his health only for us to find out he has now been found with cocaine in his system.
                  He and the furys have taken us for a fury fantastic ride when everything that has happened to him is self inflicted and caused only by his stupidity.
                  Boxers wait a whole life time and then some to achieve becoming a heavyweight champion of the world and dedicate there life to try and achieve it ...and what did Tyson do in 12 months he squandered a life changing situation into a big brother reality show.
                  That's the cold facts and Tyson fury fans hate the truth that Tyson fury is the problem in this whole situation.
                  Now he needs to go away and fix himself not just for boxing but for his family and everybody that's surrounds him and then come back when he is ready to behave like a professional athlete again.
                  Boxing will move on

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I wish I was Tyson's dealer.

Ray Jesus would **** you up son!

Comment

Fury is done! Likely he will soon be stripped of his titles. Shameful waste. I hope he ditches the dope soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X