No announcement yet.

Canelo will beat the hell out of GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG will stop him

Unfortunately we won't get that far because GGG will be stopped by Jacobs in a few months

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Dude you're a Danny "gift" Garcia fan you have no say here. Carry on fckboy.
      Somebody get this qu.eer a taco!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        This is what is going to happen Canelo is going to beat his overrated a55 and you'll do what you's did before when Marquez iced Manny then you was suddenly a Donaire fan until he got embarrassed by Rigo then GGG came along and you'll leap onto the Lomachenko train or something.

Its like I said in the Donaire vs Rigo build up. Whatever HBO tells boxing fans is what they run with they don't know anything about styles and just echo what they hear as long as its what they want to hear.

What is Golovkin truthfully? He's a puncher with limited skills.
        Very good jab, excellent at cutting a ring off, great power, at least a decent chin. Sometimes in boxing you only need to do a few things well and it can take you to the top.

He's excellent at cutting a ring off I won't deny that but what does he do once he's cut the exit off? He walks straight in and doesn't move his head.
        Its not he wants a Street fight or lets opponents hit him he has flaws.
        He walks straight in, doesn't move his head and a straight will always get to the target before a wide ass hook does.

He's disgustingly overrated in terms of skillset. What he can and can't do, period.
        What he is is an extremely effective fighter. One dimensional with 2 gears.

He doesn't move his head or step off or around. He often drops his opposing hands when throwing never finishing any particular combination with anything other than a livershot. He's predictable. His punch selection is predictable.

He is hunched over and wide open for anything down the middle with his come forward style the uppercuts a great weapon but its actually a set up punch & Brook is the only guy he's fought to put something behind it because these other guys have been terrified.
        He doesn't throw with you (1 in a million shot vs bummy Geale) and he freezes when you put more than 2 punches together and often pulls straight back with his hands low.

He's stronger, he hits harder he has slightly faster feet & cuts a ring off better. They are his only advantages.

Canelo has the faster hands, better combinations, better counterpuncher. Vastly superior defense and he is flat out the better inside fighter he's superior at mid range as well. Its not debatable Idc how many pundits, fans, boxers, trainers claim otherwise I have two eyes. I can see it clear as day.

GGG has a punchers chance, that is all.
        Canelo will light him the **** up in the pocket. He will tool him. He will purposely fight off the ropes like he did last night. Smith wasn't backing anybody up or cutting a ring off. Canelo purposely went to the ropes.
        He will roll, slip those big telegraphed hooks and counter the living **** out the guy with blistering combinations to head and body and this one dimensional hypejob ain't gonna have a clue what day of the week it is.
        He is made for Canelo!

He'll go a different path he won't even fight Saunders, he'll fight the weak link in Jacobs as usual.
        He probably beats BJS but they don't really want none of that southpaw slickness. Don't want anybody who calls their bluff and isn't petrified of him.

Big drama show only the mother****er wants no real drama
        I don't think they'll fight Jacobs. Like you said Golovkin doesn't move his head and Jacobs has real power. They won't take such a risky fight before trying to cash out with the Canelo fight. Canelo beats the living hell out of GGG and might finally crack that chin. Once you break a Grovelkin they are finished. They know that. BJS isn't a big puncher so I actually think they would fight him and avoid Jacobs. Or they avoid both and continue to chase scrubby Eubank. BJS has some wrinkle but GGG walks through him.

Comment

Most of what you said is kinda true. That said, if GGG can walk through some decent amount of punishment to the body, he wins... Canelo is too slow footed and lackadistical to not get worn down unless he flat out hurts Golovkin early and often to the body. Smith was a punching bag to the body and he survived 8+ rounds, so even though GGG is untested in terms of overall toughness against someone who can put hands on him consistently with power, I like GGG's chances.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            Somebody get this qu.eer a taco!
            Don't you got to shave your legs or pluck your eyebrows? lol fckng c0ckroach lovin puto

Comment

Don't you got to shave your legs or pluck your eyebrows? lol fckng c0ckroach lovin puto
              I was born in this country you swam over here bruh ha ha ha!

Comment

How did it feel watching your hero de la joto with that dildo up his ass?

Comment

I was born in this country you swam over here bruh ha ha ha!
                  lol yeah right. If you were, your mom probably shiiited you out in the bathroom of the local laundromat where you landed on your head. Most likely a run down slum neighborhood like your *****hole excuse for a country. Choke on a dick puto

Comment

How did it feel watching your hero de la joto with that dildo up his ass?
                    How does it feel watching your hero Cotto kiss his fat ass boyfriend and wear pink crocs and tutus and shet? LMAO fkng queer ass Ricans

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      Most of what you said is kinda true. That said, if GGG can walk through some decent amount of punishment to the body, he wins... Canelo is too slow footed and lackadistical to not get worn down unless he flat out hurts Golovkin early and often to the body. Smith was a punching bag to the body and he survived 8+ rounds, so even though GGG is untested in terms of overall toughness against someone who can put hands on him consistently with power, I like GGG's chances.

This as well but don't get me wrong the guy definitely has a beard on him but like you said he is still to me at least untested in that area.
                      Lemieux can crack but landed utterly nothing.
                      Stevens has great power at a lower level and landing hardly anything apart from one combination.

The guys who have been able to hit with regularity have been feather-fisted or very small or a combination of the two.

I do reckon Canelo definitely has the pop to make him think twice especially with how clean I believe he'll be hitting GGG in combination.

I really believe this kid has the skillset, size, durability and power to stand with him and give him a taste of his own medicine really. I actually see this like Holyfield vs Tyson
                      A feared bully who has had it mainly all his own way coming up against a superior technician, a superior fighter who is every bit as tough as him and not being used to guys not going away.

Comment

Working...
                      X