No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Makes History, Decisions Cuadras For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Whats this now 17-18 Mexicans? OK I got it -- 18 have tried 18 have failed!!!!

if you say so. Chinitito had his face rearranged, courtesy of Cuadras .

Comment

• Tremendous fight. Gonzalez looked off his usual game. His range and accuracy was off and it appears that his power didn't carry up. Cuadras looked like he was trying his hardest to emulate a miniature Sergio Martinez, and just enough to be convincing. His hand speed surprised me most.

My scorecard (for what it's worth):
      Gonzalez | Cuadras
      9 | 10
      10 | 9
      10 | 9
      10 | 9
      9 | 10
      9 | 10
      9 | 10
      9 | 10
      10 | 9
      10 | 9
      9 | 10
      9 | 10
      113 | 115

Comment

• i saw cuadras wining , or a draw . But chocolatico didn't win this fight .
        Cuadras boxed better , hitting harder and had better boxing skills , in my opinion.
        HBO doesn't want boxers to win , cuadras boxed better than chocolate.

Cuadras is a lot better than Leo panticruz, Chavez Jr. and Canelo the ducker .

This kid remainded me of the art of boxing , which is :

Hit and not be hit , can not hit what you don't see .

Comment

• lol
          And that is why Roman is ducking Estrada. They ignored the fight to fight a cheaper brand mexican and still had to go through hell.
          P4P #1 my ass.
          I feel bad for the saps HBO actually managed to fool with that crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
            I would honestly like to know where Caudras was on the p4p lists before this fight. Chocalito is the biggest hype job in boxing,he gets stopped by Inoue.
            Chocolatito isn'ta hypejob. He's not my cup of tea. But he's a terrific offensive pressure fighter. Its hard to look like superman every time out if your actually going out seeking out top opposition. These lower divisions aren't seperated bya lotta pounds. Pretty sure he could camp out a division or two south of where he fought tonight. And anytime moving up came up, claim unification is his goal. And look like a monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
              I would honestly like to know where Caudras was on the p4p lists before this fight. Chocalito is the biggest hype job in boxing,he gets stopped by Inoue.

You're an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Kellerman is completely out of control with his d1ck sucking. He diminished anything Cuadras did which is unfair to the guy.

Gonzales won but at times Kellerman acted like he wasnt even in the fight.
                The phrase "Are they fking blind!?" Was said a lot tonight in my house.To them it was like Chocolatito was shadow boxing sometimes. And fking Harold Lederman must be in on it too either that or senile.

Comment

• 115-113 is a good card, lots of rounds could go either way. Great fight, but the commentary sucked. You would've thought Chocolatito clearly won rounds 1-8 and only had to stay on his feet throughout the second half, the way they were talking. If Cuadras won round 12 I would have had it even on my card. I also didn't like Lederman calling what Cuadras was doing "running". That " running" made Chocolatito look sloppy and very effective at times. I think he fought a great fight and showed a lot of heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                    His hand injury has had him shelved for a long time now and still nothing scheduled. I hope he can get back soon. He needs in this mix.
                    I believe he mentioned Ioka in a return fight for the end of October is what they are currently working on. A rather interesting fight that would most definetly place him back in the mix of action if he gets the victory.

Comment

• I gained a lot of respect for Gonzalez. I already had respect for him despite me saying F him about a month ago. It was mainly because of his fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X