Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd Mayweather known as a boxing genius when he's only shown us one style

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      You are flat out wrong. Infact everything is the exact opposite of what you say. No one from this past era has switched styles or has made as many in fight adjustments as Floyd. Adjusting is what he's known for. Even his harshest critics in the media give him that
      You are brainwashed into thinking Floyd adjusts when the fact is he does not and has never needed to.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        Never adjusts? . . . lol That is one area you cannot knock on Floyd. His ability to adjust to what's in front of him is what's key to him winning a fight. Sure you could argue the basic fundamentals are the same, the jab/pot shot, the pull counter and the shell, but to say he never adjusts is just plain out of the question.

The Mosely fight is a prime example of how to adjust.
        You are brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          How can you watch Mayweather fight Zab Judah then watch him fight Baldomir in the same year and say he fights the same ever fight? Clearly two completely different game plans.

Diego Corrales, Carlos Hernandez, Jesus Chavez.

Fought all 3 in the same year and fought all 3 differently.

Broke his right hand against Hernandez and fought the rest of the fight as a southpaw but you're telling me he can't make adjustments?

Juan Manuel Marquez, Shane Mosley.

Fought in the space of a year and fought both differently.

Even Maidana 1 and 2 aren't the same.

This thread is idiotic on so many levels.
          You have just displayed another example of a brainwashed Floyd fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            Floyd showed a great inside game against Cotto.

He showed he can adjust against Judah, Cotto, and Mosley.
            You are just as **** on here as you are on ESB.

VG_ADDICT you are a brainwashed mongaloid.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              He's known for adjustments
              He is known for adjustments but this is just bull**** propaganda.

Comment

He only excelled at fighting on the outside though, using his fast feet and long arms. He couldn't fight any top level guy like say Pacquiao, who can fight a top level guy and also outbox them on the backfoot.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                  Lmao never speak about boxing again. Is that u skip bayless????
                  Shut your Floyd loving cvnt.

I bet your a man of shade just sticking up for your bro.
                  Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
                    Why don't you just say, "I dont know a fucking thing about boxing and I really don't know what I'm looking at when I watch a fight. Can someone explain to me why Floyd is so good because my untrained eye can't grasp it".
                    I exuberant pure knowledge from every pore of my body. You are but a mere Flow Mow putting forth agenda driven drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by BUMBOJOHNNY View Post
                      I would like to know what you are looking for when you watch a boxing match??

Mayweather has adjusted to being the smaller man , the lighter man, the older man. He has adjusted to being in there with the brawler, the boxer ect. We have seen him box and hold his own in the pocket.

There is no style that he has not seen and been up against.

The point is not for TBE to change his style, the point is for the challenger to make TBE change his style which 49 boxer have not been able to do.

This is why he gets so much props.. He has been able to impose his will against all comers and they have not been able to adjust to his style.

Watch some more fights little grasshopper.
                      Floyd has fought cans and old men. He has never needed to adjust from his boring style since lightweight

Comment

Working...
                      X