Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia insults the Cuban Community (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Jalisciense909;14188413]
    Originally posted by SoCal Chicano View Post
    Are you full blooded native indian from mexico? Because if you are mestizo like the majority of mexicans and mexican-americans (myself included) you have european blood as well so you aint entirly a native to this continent. And dont be mad at the us because they were tougher in battle than mexico, be mad at santana for failing to defend you beloved country.

You're a ******. Take that Chicano out of your name b**ch.

Being Chicano means reclaiming your roots. We're indigenous to this continent, we don't need no hyphenation to define us. I am Mexican by blood, indigenous by recognition of the history of my tree. Being Chicano means acknowledging your brothers, sisters, ancestors and loved ones. It means rejecting colonialism and embracing what was lost. That which was stomped out by genocide and violence against my people.
    Mexican blood? WTF? That's like me saying I have American blood.....no such thing my friend. Like I said earlier, if you are mestizo (very likely you are) then your blood is a mix of European and Native American blood. I am proud of my roots and embrace ALL people, hut I also love my country and I will not support foreigners who come and expoit it and fail to embrace it.

Now you didnt answer my question, how does Mexico treat its immigrants?

Comment

Working...
    X