No announcement yet.

wlad's much more exciting when he fights taller opponets then him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wlad's much more exciting when he fights taller opponets then him

he doesn't hold as much..and actually beats the **** out of his opponets......

he needs to fight more tallies and we would get better fights

dude are you on coke you done started 3 threads in five minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      dude are you on coke you done started 3 threads in five minutes
      no one is answering like a mature adult...?

Comment

I agree, I do not like watching one man beat on a much smaller one, especially if he is pushing shoving grabbing and leaning on him lol.

I would like to see him fight anyone where he doesn't hold, and I would root for him, but when he fights Wilder Wlad is getting put to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
          he doesn't hold as much..and actually beats the **** out of his opponets......

he needs to fight more tallies and we would get better fights
          yea,,,he seems more comfortable shooting off his right hand when fighters are closer to his height for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            I agree, I do not like watching one man beat on a much smaller one, especially if he is pushing shoving grabbing and leaning on him lol.

I would like to see him fight anyone where he doesn't hold, and I would root for him, but when he fights Wilder Wlad is getting put to sleep.
            wilder doesnt set up his punches that well tho. he wings them. wlad should be able to see them coming and counter. I have a hunch that wilders chin maybe weaker than wlads. ive seen his little legs wobbled by light punchers a couple times

Comment

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
              no one is answering like a mature adult...?

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                wilder doesnt set up his punches that well tho. he wings them. wlad should be able to see them coming and counter. I have a hunch that wilders chin maybe weaker than wlads. ive seen his little legs wobbled by light punchers a couple times
                His windmills will grant him great success. Some fortune cookie ****

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  His windmills will grant him great success. Some fortune cookie ****
                  Dude you seriously don't know shit about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    Dude you seriously don't know shit about boxing
                    We will see when Wlad steps up his competition and takes on THE BRONZE BOMBER

Comment

Working...
                    X