ESPN Pound for Pound Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

esps lists are always baffling, there's no pattern or logic

Comment

THE PANEL: Dan Rafael, Brian Campbell, Nigel Collins, Teddy Atlas, Kieran Mulvaney, Bernardo Pilatti, Eric Raskin, Salvador Rodriguez, Carlos Narvaez and Rafe Bartholomew.

Comment

Good for GGG

Comment

LOL at Gonzalez being all the way down at 7, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
            Absolutely abysmal, pathetic and embarrassing list.

The real, mythical, "P4P" list should look only something like the one in my sig

If Wlad is not first on your list..... Then just stop posting. He, and all other HW Kings before him is the reason there even is such a thing.
            It's laughable how misinformed you are. Sugar Ray Robinson is the reason P4P rankings exist. Not Wladimir Klitschko or any other heavyweight before him.

Heavyweights ruin any semblance of a P4P list. Obviously the heavyweights would beat fighters from the lower weight classes. A P4P list is a measure of skill and accomplishment, not size and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              It's laughable how misinformed you are. Sugar Ray Robinson is the reason P4P rankings exist. Not Wladimir Klitschko or any other heavyweight before him.

Heavyweights ruin any semblance of a P4P list. Obviously the heavyweights would beat fighters from the lower weight classes. A P4P list is a measure of skill and accomplishment, not size and power.
              10 years without a loss and fought everyone in the division is a measure of skill and accomplishment no?
              Not saying the guy is as skilled as Rigo or Floyd but he certainly deserves to be on that list

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                10 years without a loss and fought everyone in the division is a measure of skill and accomplishment no?
                Not saying the guy is as skilled as Rigo or Floyd but he certainly deserves to be on that list
                after his "performance" against povetkin he doesn't deserve to be on any list of the best fighters in the world. fought everyone in the division? wtf are you talking about? vitali fought half the guys and he never fought vitali, he never fought arreola, stirvene, wilder, fury either so again wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  after his "performance" against povetkin he doesn't deserve to be on any list of the best fighters in the world. fought everyone in the division? wtf are you talking about? vitali fought half the guys and he never fought vitali, he never fought arreola, stirvene, wilder, fury either so again wtf are you talking about?
                  Never fought his brother ok that's understandable I'd say..
                  Wilder and Fury are coming soon unless they fight each other first. I'm no "fan" of his but the guy deserves recognition as one of the best fighters in the world for what he's accomplished

Comment

Fkng disgraceful list.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Never fought his brother ok that's understandable I'd say..
                      Wilder and Fury are coming soon unless they fight each other first. I'm no "fan" of his but the guy deserves recognition as one of the best fighters in the world for what he's accomplished
                      yeah but he should have been dq'd against povetkin by almost everyone who unfortunately saw that fight. should he be included because he benefits from corruption? i say no.

Comment

Working...
                      X