Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I just rewatched the De La Hoya-Trinidad fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing History Forum, ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
      I think Oscar clearly won it no closer than 8-4, which includes him giving away those last 3 rounds. Highway robbery imo. How did you guys have it?
      That's how I see it every freaking time. Even with trying to imagine myself as a Trinidad nuthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Cee Mac Eleven View Post
        Holy shyt! I got to you... haahahhaa. Take a knee and take this L.

Sorry old timer, but I was never a fan of Oscar... good try doe. You're too sensitive and too stupid. It's obvious that Oscar got robbed, just like Mosley and Clottey got robbed in N.Y. against La Angelita.

BTW. Why R U so mad? It's not my fault your fighters suck. Blame Mikey Garcia; he's the one who destroyed P.R. boxing. Come next month.... P.R. boxing will be buried by WARavilla. My condolences in advance, old chap.
        it's bad form to assume i'm mad, i just like bullying. you're my personal amanda berry.

Comment

I think I gave Tito the last 3 and another early or middle

I don't feel bad though because of how Oscar closed the fight.

Comment

I haven't watched in a year or two but I think I had it a draw but don't have a problem with Tito winning since Oscar ran like a f@gg0tt for a majority of the fight especially the last 3-4 rds which was disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              that pimp hand that atoned odlh, doe.

haha that's OD brah. TOMA!

Comment

Tito is one of my fav fighters but there's no way he won that fight

Comment

Trinidad won, great win too.

Comment

Neither fighter deserved to win. Both made no effort to take risks and try to control the fight.

Comment

Oscar would have won but he ran... it should have been a draw. I voted Oscar got robbed though, because he did there is no way Tito won that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X