Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Cuban professional boxers have a big fanbase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trust me they dont, rigondeaux, lara, solis etc are loved by all the cuban people in miami but yet when they fight right there... they can't even sell out the front row.

Being Cuban and a huge boxing fan I follow their every move, I've been talking about Rigondeaux and Gamboa on here before they even defected, Im even going to Rigondeaux's next fight August 21st in Tijuana, Mexico
    Last edited by SonOfCuba; 07-21-2010, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
      trust me they dont, rigondeaux, lara, solis etc are loved by all the cuban people in miami but yet when they fight right there... they can't even sell out the front row.

Being Cuban and a huge boxing fan I follow their every move, I've been talking about Rigondeaux and Gamboa on here before they even defected, Im even going to Rigondeaux's next fight August 21st in Tijuana, Mexico
      damn you going to watch rigo in mexico nice, i heard the fight is going to be at 126, dont buy the ticket before he gets his visa gamboa tried to fight in mexico before and they denied his visa. i also heard about the cubans from miami not wanting to "buy" tickets and wanting them for free according to decubas

Comment

Working...
      X