Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Who was more impressive? Kahn or Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Who was more impressive? Kahn or Hatton?

Who's win over Mallignaggi was more impressive?

Hatton or Kahn's?

Both men stopped him but Hatton beat the arguably better and fresher version.

Vote, discuss, thanks.
    Hatton's, Paulie was fresher & faster.
    40.26%
    Kahn's, Paulie was more experienced and had a new trainer in the corner.
    46.75%
    Both were equally impressive or it's just too hard to tell.
    12.99%

Hatton win was better, paulie just got done beating juan diaz, a blown up lightweight..

Comment

Man, i'm fighting off the traffic on this thread!

Comment

Khans performance was probably better to watch. Paulie was clinging on to Hatton for dear life after getting buckled in the 2nd round. Khans stoppage was more impressive, Paulie looked like he could continue against Ricky. Also consider it was Khans first big fight in a new country. Ricky fought a slightly fresher Paulie but I'd give the nod to Amir.

Comment

Khan's win is better. Not only a more impressive performance, but Malignaggi looked like **** leading up to the Hatton fight. Not so much with Khan

Comment

I thought Khan's win was better, he beat Paulie by outboxing him and using his natural height and reach advantages. Hatton mauled him and worked the inside game, good win but he took Paulie out of his game.

Khan let him stay in his zone yet gradually broke him down

Comment

On the surface Hattons win is better. Not only did he stop Paulie, but he rocked him BADLY in the 2nd round. And Paulie has an IRON chin.

However, Khan did OUTBOX Paulie, which is harder to do then outbrawl him. Also, I would say Khans stoppage is more legitimate.

So id say Tough call. Toss up

Comment

hatton was more impressive. it was because he was fighting more slick and it was nice seeing him pulling off some nice counters pbf style.

Comment

Khan's because Malignaggi looked destined to finish the fight with Hatton, however he took a lot of punishment against Khan and looked! as though he would get stopped.

Comment

Hatton rocking Paulie is not as significant as people are making out, Paulie had a good chin but he could be shaken up, Ngoudjo hurt him just as much as Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                    X