Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Tyson Fury lose his hairline so rapidly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    But Fury's teeth ain't all that bad though.
    You racist **** go shave your mum's back.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      I don't know if Mexicans have a word for uncle tom in Spanish but you'd fit the description perfectly. Always out to defend your superiors. In fact, I've never seen you defend any other race other than whites. It's almost as if you think you're one of them and by acting so, they'll accept you. Harsh life.
      Just cause I like Wlad and GGG, you assume that huh??

I defend the right person no matter the race.

Comment

because he is a fckuing man

thats why

some lose hair quick, some don't...mother nature

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          lol yes that must be it.

I went to highscool with a kid who was totally bald on top by graduation. I'm not talking about a receding hairline either, I'm talking about big circle in the back of his head with no hair. Just some normal skinny kid. Genetics.
          Are you talking about your boy Pearly J?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            It's called DHT
            You can't go bald purely from your testosterone ratios or whatever though. The hair that's genetically programmed to fall out when triggered by DHT is different from the hair that isn't so some guys are semi "immune".

that's why when you get a hair transplant they take it from the back of your head (the hair on that area isn't DHT triggered).

Comment

He's 6 foot 9 ****ing inches tall, he probably grew through where his hair was meant to be.

Comment

How did Wilder go from looking like a million bucks against Stiverne to looking like complete dogshite three fights later? The world's full of mysteries.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Are you talking about your boy Pearly J?
                  Pearly J has beautiful pimp hair, similar to a prime Dru Down:

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                    How did Wilder go from looking like a million bucks against Stiverne to looking like complete dogshite three fights later? The world's full of mysteries.
                    You're right, sorta like how Fury went from being a decent prospect to uppercutting himself in the face and getting knocked around by Cunningham.

Comment

Working...
                    X