No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White Jumps In, Says Rousey 'Rag Dolls' Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Mayweather vs. Rousey would be a woman-beater vs. a woman who fights back.

And yes, Rousey would beat him very easily.
    Actually Rousey has beat up more women than Floyd so technically its a fight of two women beaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
      If Ronda's judo and submission skills are all that some claim them to be, then why won't she fight Cyborg at 145? Wouldn't stepping up to fight and defeat Cyborg prove Ronda's skill and prowess as an MMA fighter? Isn't that what Dana White wants to do - or is it? Currently, Dana White can make unsubstantiated claims of Ronda's fighting prowess, and some people are willing to accept this as if it were fact. I say that matching Ronda to fight Cyborg, a female MMA fighter, at 145 is a step toward proving Ronda's fighting ability, but that refusing to allow Ronda to fight Cyborg at 145 is evidence that Dana White lacks true faith in Ronda's ability to even beat a female at 145 - let alone a male at 147 or better - let alone the top male fighter currently at 147 or 154.
      Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      This guy gets it.

They are literally scared Cyborg will beat her and won't even make that fight, yet people are so gullible they believe she spars heavyweights and beats them!
      Cyborg's a busted juicer @ 145lbs while Rousey has passed all drug tests & is the 135lb champ. I get that you guys are miffed that she & White are talking **** about Mayweather, but that's just because he hurt Rhonda's feelings by claiming to not know who she was. She doesn't need to fight a heavy juicer to prove her mettle. She just needs to get over her hurt feelings & White needs to STFU.
      Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 07-16-2015, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• she wants some big black (D). Dana white won't put his money where his mouth is. guaranteed

Comment

• Ronda submits Floyd in the cage,
          Floyd cruises to a UD in the ring.

Hell, most C-level pro boxers could beat top mixed martial artists- in the ring.. and most C-level mixed martial artists could beat top pro boxers- in the cage. Boxers don't train most of their lives for MMA and vice versa. Simple as that.

When it comes to a street fight, who knows? Usually MMA fighters have the advantage there, and that's what makes this so funny.. that a woman could feasibly make the "#1 P4P" boxer submit and cry uncle - and most people believe it, for good reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            Since UFC has no real stars right now other than Rousey, White is trying to convince the world this 130 pound female is the new "baddest man on the planet". What a joke. One flush power shot from Paulie Malignaggi knocks her out cold. But apparently people eat this stuff up and really are buying the lie that a chick is as badass as unrealistic female action hero's in movies.
            You are forgetting Conor Mcgregor, PPV is expected to pass 1m and his fight with Aldo will do more. If he keeps winning he will be absolutely huge.

He is the best self promoter in combat sports right now.

Comment

• this is why you dont like a runner to represent boxing. People wont imagine for instance Rousey beating Gatti or Pac in a street fight. But Floyd is soft. Floyd has good defense but he sacrifices a lot of his offense because of this. He is not a killer while this lady is a killer. Im a huge boxing fan but i agree Rousey kills Mayweather
              Last edited by rocky_balboa23; 07-16-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Mayweather promotion strikes again. Working when they are not working. White feels that Mayweather promotion did a hell of a job promoting Pacquiao's career, why not have every random ufc fight call his name. Hell I might even talk bad about Mayweather at a job interview.
                I got some "I hate Mayweather" cookies for sale. Every dollar spent on my cookies shows how much of an issue you have with Mayweather.

Comment

• The UFC loves using Floyd's name don't they?

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    Serena Williams probably takes Rousey out, just with one of her breses alone.
                    Williams is a big man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      Cyborg's a busted juicer @ 145lbs while Rousey has passed all drug tests & is the 135lb champ. I get that you guys are miffed that she & White are talking **** about Mayweather, but that's just because he hurt Rhonda's feelings by claiming to not know who she was. She doesn't need to fight a heavy juicer to prove her mettle. She just needs to get over her hurt feelings & White needs to STFU.
                      How many times has Cyborg failed a test? You got that number in your head? Good. Now look around the UFC and count all the men who have failed repeatedly who still get big fights. Understand the hypocrisy now? Good.

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                      You are forgetting Conor Mcgregor, PPV is expected to pass 1m and his fight with Aldo will do more. If he keeps winning he will be absolutely huge.

He is the best self promoter in combat sports right now.
                      It's expected to pass 1 million buys, says who, the UFC? I can't wait till the media releases the unreleased PPV numbers!

Comment

Working...
                      X