Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why were there no tall heavyweights......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommo1 View Post
    Whatever dick head!
    Too busy looking at child **** to do another one of your four page rants explaining why Samuel Peter could smoke Frazier and Ali at the same time in less than 3 mins????

Comment

As if POET isn't a **** nerd enough, I can withstand a nose in the air aristocrat like that more that a jerk off little kid like you! Beat it nuthugger!

Tear the Bruce Lee and the Ali posters down from your wall and knock the Star Wars figurines off the mantelpiece. The year is 2013. The 60's and 70's are LONG over mate!

Comment

As if POET isn't a **** nerd enough, I can withstand a nose in the air aristocrat like that more that a jerk off little kid like you! Beat it nuthugger!

Tear the Bruce Lee and the Ali posters down from your wall and knock the Star Wars figurines off the mantelpiece. The year is 2013. The 60's and 70's are LONG over mate!
        coming from the guy thats washing Sam Peters taste of balls out his mouth and who sits on forums all day reading blogs and trashing great boxing champions... you have no life you've almost matched my post count you'll soon enough eclipse my post count and I've had this account for about a year yet i still think I'm on this too much.. says quite a lot about you

Comment

you boys better play nice or i'm going to get my belt.

Comment

Maybe I just type quicker! lol

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
              you boys better play nice or i'm going to get my belt.
              Hey, I have a belt too! Mine is the WBO Super Bantamweight Diamond Title.

Comment

Maybe I just type quicker! lol
                your mum said you have to put the wheelie bin out or shes cutting the net off

Comment

Working...
                X