Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Hollywood have a not so secret ****sexual agenda??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that will result from anyone pushing anything is some teenagers hot throbbing c0ck up your rectum slag.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      I dont' agree. Got any statistics to back that up?
      What do you mean?
      The fact that our economy is demand based should be hint enough.

Comment

Of course they do. Its part of their plan to destroy the family. By steadily feeding them a dose of gay depravity in an incremental way, they destroy the moral fabric of society and make them into rudderless, easily pliable degenerates with no standards and weak foundations.

They do the same thing with the rest of the zionist garbage they force feed you every day like multiculturalism and the projection of ghetto/prison culture into the middle class.

They want you to be a weak easily manipulated loser with no compass so that they can dictate to you what to buy and what to be.

5 star thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
          Of course they do. Its part of their plan to destroy the family. By steadily feeding them a dose of gay depravity in an incremental way, they destroy the moral fabric of society and make them into rudderless, easily pliable degenerates with no standards and weak foundations.

They do the same thing with the rest of the zionist garbage they force feed you every day like multiculturalism and the projection of ghetto/prison culture into the middle class.

They want you to be a weak easily manipulated loser with no compass so that they can dictate to you what to buy and what to be.

5 star thread.
          You stole my reply, the Zionist push all this crap to force the world to strip down all their values and become sheep. Thats why a few family's own the whole world (Rothmans owns like 50% of the world's debt)

They have been pushing this GAY bs for a long time, same with product placements, in 20 years people on award shows will be walking in with a dress that looks like a Nascar outfit, 50 diffirent sponsors.

It all started with the Political Correctness BS, they use that and push it down your throats like a good citizen, and you cant say anything! That would be mean and not P.C.

Take a good look at whats happening in UK, go to London and tell me what the streets of london and its people look like.

Comment

My room walls are pink, I have a man bag, a faux hawk, scarves, and I've dyed my hair a few times.

Comment

So true. Hollywood startin a petition for tranny-parenthood.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
                My room walls are pink, I have a man bag, a faux hawk, scarves, and I've dyed my hair a few times.
                Nothing gay about that. That's actually considered straight these days.

You can't be called a real queer unless you've swallowed a hot, thick load down your throat. I've done that a few times and still don't consider myself gay, at least by today's standards.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post

You can't be called a real queer unless you've swallowed a hot, thick load down your throat. I've done that a few times and still don't consider myself gay, at least by today's standards.
                  Whoa....Buddy too much info

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post

Not into that but I would swallow my idols load.

Who is my idol?

That's common knowledge around these parts.

Comment

Hollywood and Santanism are for ****s?

Comment

Working...
                      X