Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER vs MANNY or MAYWEATHER vs KHAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAYWEATHER vs MANNY or MAYWEATHER vs KHAN?

what do you think guys ... does amir victory was better than mayweather? next big match should be manny vs mayweather or khan vs mayweather?

Khan isnt fighting Floyd next, he's already stated this, he is fighting in December against someone else,

Why dont you catch up on the current news before posting because ur gonna get banned by the mods..,

Comment

Are you serious?

this shouldn't even be a question.

Comment

manny for sure

Comment

Both are garbage fights to be honest.

Comment

i just want a fight of mayweather with some worthy opponent!

Comment

And yet another damn floyd thread...............even after mods made it clear no more

Comment

Originally posted by 46 and 0 Doe View Post
                Both are garbage fights to be honest.
                Who should floyd fight then? You floydiots are somethin else you don't want a rematch when floyd clearly lost. No manny pacquiao? Get floyd's nuts out of your mouth jeeze

Comment

Khan beat a mediocre fighter who Porter or Thurman would have more than likely knocked out. Khan looked good but beating Collazo shouldn't earn him a Mayweather fight. If he beats a world welterweight champion like Maidana did then he deserves the fight. That gives him a choice of fighting Thurman or Porter and I think he loses both fights. Pacquiao just beat world welterweight champion and top 5 pfp Bradley so Pacquiao -Mayweather is a much bigger fight and far more in demand and that is the fight most fans want to see far more than Mayweather-Khan. Mayweather will someday likely fight Khan if they both keep winning but I don't think he will ever fight Pacquiao.

Comment

i dont understand y Mayweather is running :/

Comment

Working...
                    X