Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquaio trash talked, would he be a bigger PPV star than Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacquaio trash talked, would he be a bigger PPV star than Mayweather?

Discuss with reasons either way

No. Because his trash talk wouldn't sound right. He already has broken english. It's no disrespect to him, but it wouldn't suit him whatsoever.

Comment

No. His Pinoy accent ruins it, and I'm not trying to be funny. If he sounded like a Duran or a guy like Mayorga, but could speak English, he'd definitely have that bad guy vibe, but his Pinoy accent ruins it.

His fighting style would incredibly enhance his trash talk, but it's the voice and accent that ruins it.

Black guys and rugged Latinos can pull off the bad guy vibe. Asians just can't, and I'm Asian.

He might be able to pull off a troll vibe like Camacho. He was never intimidating, but it was his trollish ways that got him the most attention.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        No. Because his trash talk wouldn't sound right. He already has broken english. It's no disrespect to him, but it wouldn't suit him whatsoever.
        Instead of "talk to my promoter" imagine "I would Fk him up" in his accent.

Comment

if if if iffdifjifdsjifdsfjidblahblahblah if iif

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
            if if if iffdifjifdsjifdsfjidblahblahblah if iif
            If you didn't have a red bar I would pay attention to your posts.

Comment

No. If you saw Max Kellerman on Fight Game, you understand that this type of self promotion is a major issue within the black community.

Its not something every athlete should do, especially if they don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                No. If you saw Max Kellerman on Fight Game, you understand that this type of self promotion is a major issue within the black community.

Its not something every athlete should do, especially if they don't have to.
                can you elaborate on this?

didnt see that episode.

Comment

So putting this realistically, if he was a trash talker naturally then wouldn't he only know the the english cuss words then he would cuss a ton in tagalog? That would be horrible for America and the pinoys as a whole wouldn't appreciate him as much they would see him as an azzhole and give less respect and he wouldn't be anyone to elect into office.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Instead of "talk to my promoter" imagine "I would Fk him up" in his accent.
                    LMAO....that would be epic. I would laugh my ass off.

"Manny, the world wants to see you fight Mayweather, what do you think of that fight???"

"Errrr well I will **** him up, umm he run like a beetch. I tell my promoter Bob Arum to get me Mayweather fight, but ummm Mayweather pu$$y and he duck the fight"

Comment

Working...
                    X