No announcement yet.

Veterans push to smoke marijuana to ease PSTD, other ailments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    lol, bro, how much weed do you really smoke?
    I have not smoked weed since 2007. Even before that, it was just a joint maybe once a month or every other month. I don't like smoking...i've never even smoked cigarettes before. I'm more of a kick back and have a few drinks with close friends type of guy.

Comment

As a combat veteran just recently approved (thank God) for PTSD, I support this.

Though I am also a medical marijuana patient in Cali, I was not aware that other veterans felt so strongly about this around the country.

If the VA paid for this Deadhead OG that I am about to blaze, that would be something, I would almost feel like it was all worth it, giving a portion of my youth to the government and then deal with the wrath of society upon my return, it's been a lifelong battle of depression and bitterness since then, but as of late things are turning around.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Last thing we need is a bunch of high, deranged, veterans wandering around all paranoid and shit. I'm all for weed legalization, as it's not a drug that kills people like alcohol and tobacco...I just think it's going to be a bit weird having a bunch of mental veterans out there.
        lol @ this post. You wouldn't know me as a vet if I didn't say so, don't be ignorant and group us all into some random, media created stereotype.

Comment

Working...
        X