Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many of y'all will call floyd a ducker if he doesn't fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no way this fight doesn't happen before Floyd's 6 fight contract is up. They will make up some crazy beef and have them talk sh.it about each other on All Access and make a TON of money off of it. This, of course, banks on both of them being undefeated.

Comment

I don't expect this match-up to happen, not with this brother dynamic they got going on.

Comment

I think a better question would be who could Floyd fight and not get negative press for it its my position there is noone he could fight that at least 40% of the people on here would not find a way to degrade him for it and say he's ducking this guy or fighting the smaller fighter Shnit he could fight Pacman and people would not be happy they would say he is past it or to small I am not a floyd fan but I just can't see any fight that would make the haters happy unless he looses and do you honestly think thats happening please

Comment

Floyd would destroy Broner, that wouldn't be a competitive fight.

Comment

Broner vs. Floyd

Comment

If Broner was to beat Maidana and the winner of Garcia/Mattysse, then yes he should fight Floyd. Would it be a duck if Floyd chose not to? Yes! Broner,Lara, and Bradley are the only 3 guys I give even a slight chance to beat Floyd.

Comment

That fight will NEVER HAPPEN!

IF Mayweather beats Canelo and Bradley defeats JMM...I think Mayweather vs Bradley is NEXT if Bradley can get away from Top Rank though

Who knows maybe some controversy will happen during Mayweather vs Canelo and they will comeback and do it again for another big Payday
                Last edited by sicko; 09-12-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Broner vs Mayweather won't happen until the back end of Mayweather's contract. Needs time to marinate....seriously

Comment

Broner will fight Mayweather on Floyd's 6 th fight on the showtime contract so in about 2 years. That will give enough time for Broner if he keeps winning to be a PPV attraction so this fight will be a mega fight. This will also give enough time for Broner and Floyd's friendship to dissolve and then there will be some WWE drama to go along with it. If everything goes according to plan Floyd will have 3 super fights on this contract( Canelo , Manny & Broner ).

Comment

No one? anyone with half a brain knows runaway Floyd beats flat-footed Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X