Tavoris cloud vs Chad dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how the hell is this a superfight? cloud sucks, big time

Comment

It's a fight I wanted to see a year or two ago when Dawson was undefeated. Never knew about the bad blood between these two gotta check that out, but It's still a good fight but im picking Dawson U12...

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
        Cloud says he stopped Dawson when they fought amateur. Things might be different now though.
        he said that?? LOL He's a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This thread will probably get lost in the Pacquaio-JMM 3 mess. I used to have a high opinion of Cloud, but not anymore. I thought Glen Johnson beat him even though their fight was close. And even though I didn't watch his fight with Zuniga I heard he looked bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
            he said that?? LOL He's a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!
            Hmm maybe I was a little off, it was a while ago when I read about it. I guess it was actually sparring?

Team Cloud believes there’s another reason why Dawson won’t fight Cloud and it doesn’t have anything to do with purse structures or name recognition. “Back in 2001,” Cloud’s head trainer Al Bonanni explained, “Dawson and Cloud were both outstanding amateurs. They sparred in 2001 at the U.S. Olympic training camp. Tavoris floored Dawson and hurt his eye. After that, Dawson was moved down to 168 pounds, instead of competing with Cloud at 175. Dawson still fears Tavoris Cloud and that’s why he won’t get in the ring with him. We’re willing to fight Dawson or any of the top light heavyweights in the world.”

Read more: http://www.*************.com/headlin...#ixzz1dbSC7msa

Comment

cloud knocks dawson out.

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
                Hmm maybe I was a little off, it was a while ago when I read about it. I guess it was actually sparring?

Team Cloud believes there’s another reason why Dawson won’t fight Cloud and it doesn’t have anything to do with purse structures or name recognition. “Back in 2001,” Cloud’s head trainer Al Bonanni explained, “Dawson and Cloud were both outstanding amateurs. They sparred in 2001 at the U.S. Olympic training camp. Tavoris floored Dawson and hurt his eye. After that, Dawson was moved down to 168 pounds, instead of competing with Cloud at 175. Dawson still fears Tavoris Cloud and that’s why he won’t get in the ring with him. We’re willing to fight Dawson or any of the top light heavyweights in the world.”

Read more: http://www.*************.com/headlin...#ixzz1dbSC7msa
                This is all news to me man...but here's the thing..Chad NEVER fought above 165 as an amateur, never...

Comment

I don't see cloud winning this fight as he is not on the level of dawson. Cloud is rawer and more atletic than dawson but dawson has a lot more skill and is not intimidated by cloud in the least. I would pull for cloud though very exciting to watch fighter.

Comment

I want to see this fight....

Any combination of Dawson, Cloud ,or Pascal....

Comment

I agree...except on the part where u said Cloud was more athletic than Chad...no, way...Chad is an ATHLETE...believe me...

Comment

Working...
                      X