Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson camp has declined to face Adrian Diaconu on 5/21 HBO Pascal-Hopkins II card.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When theres an undercard spot, on a world title card...

Who ya gonna call?

ZSOLT ERDEI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Im sure a Cloud fight wont happen so put in Andrade

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        he's ok if Pascal beats Hopkins
        Dawson would win the rematch
        he knows he dropped the ball last time
        if Hopkins wins he's not getting that fight
        Dawson can always challenge Cloud for IBF belt too
        Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
        That's up to him. He has all the talent in the world, but he's got to use it.
        I was honestly thinking he should fight Cloud or Andrade if he doesn't want to fight Diaconu.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
          I was honestly thinking he should fight Cloud or Andrade if he doesn't want to fight Diaconu.
          I remember after his loss to Pascal there were talks about him going straight into a Cloud fight, but I don't remember what happened there.

Comment

why not Cloud
            he's good enough for Dawson to get some credit for beating him
            nothing about him for Dawson to fear
            not a money fight, but Dawson can't command big money himself
            beat the guy and get another title, seems logical
            better than waiting on Hopkins and Pascal

Comment

Dawson is emerging as one of boxing's biggest...

...wastemen.

Comment

That'd be fn sick if Bute stepped into fight him which probably wouldn't happen. Dawson probably wouldn't fight even if Bute wanted it. Even though I think he'd spank him.

Dawson needs to stop ****in Mayweathering...He's becoming a sour little biitch just because that fight was a FOTY canidate that deserved a rematch so it happened immediately whereas he got his ass beat so he needs to take it like a man and just fight on the card so more people can see him and would put more eyes on the tv screen when he fights the winner. He's a ****in idiot and I'm starting to lose all the respect in the world for him. He could be impressive as ***** against Andrade so why the **** is he being a little biitch. Man the **** up Dawson because in reality your just not important. I'd laugh if Hopkins decided to beat the ***** out of Bute or Ward besides give you the fight since your being a little biitch about everything.

Mayweathering- Having all the talent in the world but refusing to use it by not fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  When theres an undercard spot, on a world title card...

Who ya gonna call?

ZSOLT ERDEI!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  i'd actually love to see that.

wtf? You're advocating that Dawson be allowed to simply bit*h out of a fight (vs the same guy he's done it against before) and handpick whoever he pleases. Diaconu should get to fight Cloud or Andrade, Dawson can go fuk himself.

Comment

very disappointing. Dawson is on his way to fighting only once a year and he's leaving his prime. As a fan, its disappointing seeing his talent go to waste. I hope they have a very good reason for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Now this would be what, his second or third time ducking Diaconu?
                      Was about to say the same thing

Comment

Working...
                      X