No announcement yet.

What Happened to Tavoris Cloud????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to Tavoris Cloud????

I thought he was on a quick way to be a recognized name. Does anyone know whats he's been up to lately

He fights Gabriel Campillo February 18th on Showtime in the co-feature to Williams-Ishida. Was supposed to fight Zsolt Erdei on New Years Eve, but Erdei pulled out due to injury.

Comment

should be a dope fight. campillo has some boxing skills could be a tough one for tavoris

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        should be a dope fight. campillo has some boxing skills could be a tough one for tavoris
        clouds got it. i cant wait for him to get pascal or dawson.

Comment

Clouds a beast and seriously underrated. One of my favorites at the moment!

LETS THROW SOME THUNDER!!

Comment

Don King happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Yeah I agree, Campillo isn't a joke. Should be Clouds toughest fight to date.

Comment

Cloud is good, but I don't see him beating Dawson or Hopkins, depending on how Bernard looks this year. Once he steps in with Dawson in April, he'll only have had 2 rounds since the Pascal fight in early 2011.

Campillo is a good fight. I want to see him fight Pascal or Cleverly next.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  Cloud is good, but I don't see him beating Dawson or Hopkins, depending on how Bernard looks this year. Once he steps in with Dawson in April, he'll only have had 2 rounds since the Pascal fight in early 2011.

Campillo is a good fight. I want to see him fight Pascal or Cleverly next.
                  Cloud is a great guy, but his all around skills are not there. Even when he fought Yusaf Mack, you can tell that Cloud was less-skilled. He won because his power goes a long way.

Comment

Working...
                  X