Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is beIN Sports going to become a major player for boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if it was BET showing these broadcasts. Hanz would be all up on it screaming, "we takin ova"

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Lara's great when he decides to fight. The fight with Paul Williams is great. For some reason he felt the need to move laterally for two minutes of every round after the third. That's unwatchable and not skill man. What salka did tonight was skill, he's a trainer, he knows boxing. His problem is he has no power. You ever seen paul spadafora? probably not. Regardless, can you honestly say you'd prefer to watch the lara in the canelo fight over the salka of tonight?
      Didn't watch salka tonight. But yea is rather watch two high level guys fighting even if it's not 36 mins of punching

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Didn't watch salka tonight. But yea is rather watch two high level guys fighting even if it's not 36 mins of punching
        Ya me too, but what Lara did is not "high level." It's running. Ah **** it

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          Imagine if it was BET showing these broadcasts. Hanz would be all up on it screaming, "we takin ova"
          Believe it or not, BET used to show fights on Saturday night. I recorded Maurice Blocker-James Hughes and a lot of others off it. I think it was primarily Butch Lewis' cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Jaja seguro, podemos matarlo? Jaja

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              HanzGruber getting absolutely owned and humiliated again lol. It never gets old.
              This guy is a pain freak.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Believe it or not, BET used to show fights on Saturday night. I recorded Maurice Blocker-James Hughes and a lot of others off it. I think it was primarily Butch Lewis' cards.
                awesome.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Jaja seguro, podemos matarlo? Jaja
                Seria un placer. Hanz is the only poster on the site who's Avi goes perfectly with his posting style.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  HanzGruber getting absolutely owned and humiliated again lol. It never gets old.
                  he never has anything positive to say about nothing

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    This guy is a pain freak.
                    You're a mod. Be a mod
                    Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    he never has anything positive to say about nothing
                    He asked a question I answered. Idk why people keep trying to call me out but ******s like golovkin an daylyt get a pass?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      You're a mod. Be a mod

He asked a question I answered. Idk why people keep trying to call me out but ******s like golovkin an daylyt get a pass?
                      you get more passes than anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X