Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Meydana is found guilty how will yall respond?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    Lol @ your user name. Who's alt is this?

maniac310.

Comment

whats happening with Maidana? I been hearing rumours, I doubt it's anything solid?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        whats happening with Maidana? I been hearing rumours, I doubt it's anything solid?
        He a cheatin ass thats what.

Comment

Shaniqua why do you ignore me

I have PM'd you so much please respond

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
            what does maidaina taking a pill have to do with broners inability to get out the way of a punch coming 1 mile per hour?he was touted as a superior boxer and got exposed.simple as that
            I agree, he fought dumb as hell.. It was cringe-worthy.

I hope though that he learns that defense is much more needed in boxing than offense.

Also I hope Garcia fires Ariza..

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

ariza did some shifty stuff in the corner and it looked like he possibly gave maidana a pill or something to swallow.

ariza probably looks shifty when he's making a cup of coffee in the morning. i don't think there's anything to worry about unless there's something that comes up in the drug test.

i think it's before the last round if you care to look. it's just funny because it's ariza

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
                smh its looking like Meydana cheated wit the commission comin out sayin dey gona investigate those pills.

And shady ass ariza wit his pills and DMAA, looks like he probably gave Meydana some DMMA too if he gave it to Reos.

Yall gona be real mad when da truth comes out, Meydana a cheatin ass.

When do the results from USADA come out? I can't wait.
                Why is this account allowed to post anything?

Comment

I dont have to worry. Chino's clean.

Comment

There is nothing in the napkin. Only reason its a big deal is because of the media and every one making a fuss that is why they are looking into.

The blood test and urine would show some thing if he did in fact take some thing. If Maida was cheating it would be 2 the lead up to the fight before RIOS got popped. U would have to be a idiot to already be suspected of giving one of your fighter illegal **** to give another fighter stuff in the middle of a fight.

The video really shows nothing unless test show otherwise lack of evidence. You broner dick lovers are crazy calling him a cheat over nothing.

Comment

Have a Wank then make a Cup of Tea.

Comment

Working...
                      X