Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner tells Lamont Peterson that he's about to fight the Boogyman [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's basically saying everyone talks as if Matthysse is a monster but he doesn't agree.

Comment

Calling some one the boogieman is widely used as a sarcastic name.

"The boogieman he's only effective at night, they're fighting with the lights on."

Looked like a sarcastic conversation by Broner, as well as his tone and the big smile on his face.

Comment

LOL..People are overthinking this and getting too philosophical.

They call Matthysse the boogie man because his fans and the media make him out to be this power punching, invincible maniac that everybody is scared of.

Barry Hunter, Peterson's trainer in the press conference even said "We're not scared of Matthysse. We don't believe in boogeymen".

Comment

Matthysse would beat down everybody in that gym.

Comment

I wonder when Broner will fail a drug test?
            Infact who's next in line from the Mayweather branch to fail hmmmmmm!!!

Comment

Lucas is the boogeyman...

It don't matter if they're fighting under lights he puts the motherf&cking lights out!

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                I think what he's trying to say, and what you're thinking he says is different. The way he means it, is he's some talked about like some mythical boogeyman. Where as people say he's this and this but, you never see it. I could be wrong, but knowing Broner I'm going to take an educated guess that's the implication there.
                Ok that makes sense

Comment

He was saying that Lucas Matthyse is going to be exposed, as the boogeyman is only strong in the dark where people fears is brought to life, but as they say whatever is hidden in the dark will be exposed in the light. People honestly need to up their critical thinking skills.. it will help you not look like an ass in however long your on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Almondsand View Post
                    He was saying that Lucas Matthyse is going to be exposed, as the boogeyman is only strong in the dark where people fears is brought to life, but as they say whatever is hidden in the dark will be exposed in the light. People honestly need to up their critical thinking skills.. it will help you not look like an ass in however long your on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      LOL..People are overthinking this and getting too philosophical.

They call Matthysse the boogie man because his fans and the media make him out to be this power punching, invincible maniac that everybody is scared of.

Barry Hunter, Peterson's trainer in the press conference even said "We're not scared of Matthysse. We don't believe in boogeymen".
                      I know. I was getting a good chuckle from some of the posts on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X